Notices

Add-Ons?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
I LOVE MY TACOMA!
AnJ is on a distinguished road
AnJ's Tacoma Gallery
Add-Ons?

Hey....... Wondering what's out there..
I have a 4 cyl, Double Cab PreRunner....
I see so much variations of customs out there on different Tacomas, but since I'm a new Tacoma Mommy, I do NOT know what these different custom specifications are called. Ha ha ha!
Throw me some suggestions!
Thanks!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
What do you want appearance or performance.
Check out some build threads. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/
There are all kinds of modifications that can be done to these Tacos.
A lot of people put a link to there build thread in their signature. Mine's right above the pic.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
I LOVE MY TACOMA!
AnJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
What do you want appearance or performance.
Check out some build threads. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/
There are all kinds of modifications that can be done to these Tacos.
A lot of people put a link to there build thread in their signature. Mine's right above the pic.
COOL! Thanks for the link. I didn't know there were BUILD threads.
Im more for seeing and understanding custom things on Tacomas when I see them on the road. Not performance related. I like the 4 cyl, with the gas mileage, and I'm not a speedy type of driver. Ha ha ha!
Just more for understanding what I see out there, and such.
I see a lot of Thule racks, side step boards, etc...
Thanks again.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When I said performance I was referring to mods that improve the function/capabilities of it as opposed to just the appearance.
I also have a 4Banger and prefer to improve it's function/capabilities as opposed to just making it look better at the mall. So far I've added a shell & fog lights along with a lift & tires. My future plans include skid plates, rock sliders, Safari Snorkel, plate bumpers & winch.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
I LOVE MY TACOMA!
AnJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
When I said performance I was referring to mods that improve the function/capabilities of it as opposed to just the appearance.
I also have a 4Banger and prefer to improve it's function/capabilities as opposed to just making it look better at the mall. So far I've added a shell & fog lights along with a lift & tires. My future plans include skid plates, rock sliders, Safari Snorkel, plate bumpers & winch.
I had to google almost everything you listed! Ha ha ha ha.
Safari Snorkel?
That blew my mind!

I get what you're saying about being fancy parked in a mall parking lot. That's why I wanted to know what the function of each modification and custom was.

Thanks for replying!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman

I didn't know what some of them were called before I got my Taco and joined TW.