Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Heads up, anyone interested in a Super White SnugTop?

Old 05-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Heads up, anyone interested in a Super White SnugTop?

Aloha Guys, Just a heads up, I just got my New Used 2010 Off Road to replace my 2007 PreRunner and it came with a 1 year old SnugTop in excellent condition. I personally don't use camper shells so I'm selling it to get my 285/70/17 KM2's that I want so badly.

I know this isn't the place to post that so I posted it in the buy/sell section.

Just wanted to let you guys know since it's obviously only gonna sell to someone in Hawaii, and I rather it go to a TacomaWorld user....

Old 06-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
green grass is on a distinguished road
green grass's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Snug top

Do you still have your snug top for sale? Im interested if you do. Lemme know please. Kden