Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Free good condition floor mats to good home...

Old 05-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Exhuast to good home...

(FLoor mats Gone to TX Novice 06/03) Free Floor mats plus sill protectors, just got my WeatherTech ones...
These will fit 2 gen, good shape(picture makes um look dirtier then they are), just need a vacuum and a little upholstery cleaner.
I live in town, PM if you or you know some one who needs um, hate to throw them away, otherwise they go dump...

Plus my stock exhaust (2010 DC/SB TRD OffRoad) needs a home too for some beer money, or help putting on my lift when it gets here.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
wow i can't believe no one hasn't jumped on these yet. i think everyone is just scared to see what shipping from hawaii looks like. lol
Old 05-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Yeah Shipping is a Biatch here. That's why we post locally, not like anyone else can really use them, I figure flat rate box for maybe $18.
I just hate to throw out great floor mats.
i did a little advertising for you so hold on a bit ahaha