Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Want to trade my JBL factory sub for the regular storage compartment

Old 06-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Want to trade my JBL factory sub for the regular storage compartment

Aloha all,
I want to trade my 2010 factory JBL sub that sits behind the passenger rear seat for the regular stock compartment that goes there.
I bought a sub enclosure for the drivers side from Mr. Marv and don't need two subs and would like the storage for that side.
This sub works great, but had already ordered one before I knew that my new truck came with a sub. So basically there are two tubs behind the seats, I will take out the one with my jumper cables in it and put my new sub there and want to trade for the bin on the left where my current sub sits.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
619 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: IYAAYAS
619's Tacoma Gallery
you ever have any luck finding a trade? Im in Virginia, but I'd be down for a swap. Shipping might be a little but I'm sure it'd be cheaper than stock prices on these things.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
If not I have a set on the Big Island that I have no intention of putting back in.