Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #2001
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
I disconnected the front sway bar on my JK like a year ago.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #2002
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
YES! So much that I'm not gonna put it back on . Better independent articulation.which also gave less frame creaking. I did have to trim a little more though. Took maybe 20 minutes to take off.
How did it handle on road?
Old 04-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #2004
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
That's pretty awesome!

Have a smugmug or anything? So I can check it out?
My earlier reply was kinda quick but this is the exact photo they want to publish.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=665%2C1000
Old 04-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #2006
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Did y'all notice a improvement with the sway bars gone? I am thinking about doing this if its worth it.
I love how my truck is without the sway bar, and every now and then I put it back on to see the difference, and I always end up taking it off again.

When we instal the lights, we can probably get it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Flickr and Facebook are in the sig.
Lol, how is it that I never noticed that.

Quote:
My earlier reply was kinda quick but this is the exact photo they want to publish.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=665%2C1000
Very nice! Was that full frame? If I remember correctly, you said you have a 700 & 7100? Of course Nikon Crop numbers confuse me.

I just liked your page
Old 04-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #2007
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wow! That's a stunning picture!
Thanks!

Quote:

Lol, how is it that I never noticed that.

Very nice! Was that full frame? If I remember correctly, you said you have a 700 & 7100? Of course Nikon Crop numbers confuse me.

I just liked your page
Probably too distracted with the dude in the bomb suit dancing lol.

That was with my D700 (Full Frame) and 14-24mm 2.8 lens. I have a D7000 (crop frame) as well.

Thanks for the like!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #2008
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Yeah it was open. I had fun. Pics came out okay considering it was dark and half raining most of the time...
I kept the pics small for load time. Bigger pics in my gallery
<----

We both had our sway bars off, and Ron's 285s was rubbing pretty good.
Thanks for meeting me today Ron. Wife and daughter had fun. Good to see you again bro
i went to costco but yall had left already. i wish i had followed yall. the other side was borring
Old 04-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #2009

Nate - know anybody with an Alienbee? 800 or 1600? That would be really sweet for the truck shoot next Saturday I have a stand and 60" umbrella amongst other things we can use.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:47 AM   #2010
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
i went to costco but yall had left already. i wish i had followed yall. the other side was borring
Sorry Brandon, I didn't see your posts. I didn't know you were coming. I don't have a smart phone to check TW. I'll give you my number next time.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #2011
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Sorry Brandon, I didn't see your posts. I didn't know you were coming. I don't have a smart phone to check TW. I'll give you my number next time.
its all good no worries. im here for 4 yrs haha. im just excited that TW guys actually hang out together here. in TX there were only me and another guy.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #2012
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!

Probably too distracted with the dude in the bomb suit dancing lol.

That was with my D700 (Full Frame) and 14-24mm 2.8 lens. I have a D7000 (crop frame) as well.

Thanks for the like!
Ahh, had a distinct full frame'esq to it

Quote:
Nate - know anybody with an Alienbee? 800 or 1600? That would be really sweet for the truck shoot next Saturday I have a stand and 60" umbrella amongst other things we can use.
I know a guy with a bunch of 800's, but he is in Arizona or something.

Don't know anyone here though But I do have a Honda generator if we need it?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #2013
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
its all good no worries. im here for 4 yrs haha. im just excited that TW guys actually hang out together here. in TX there were only me and another guy.
That's the same thing Dylan said about another state in the mainland.
[QUOTE=xmods;6778199)But I do have a Honda generator if we need it?[/QUOTE] Dang. What don't you have lol!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #2015

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the same thing Dylan said about another state in the mainland.
Dang. What don't you have lol!
Lol, a locker
Old 04-22-2013, 05:00 AM   #2016

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I came up with after 10 minutes, a google image, and the TW site header:

I was thinking could add the zip too, but that would make it a lot harder to trim and apply the transfer film.

And if we actually make a sticker, I would think a vector file would be better. I think white for a window, and black for the body (unless you have a dark truck).
Old 04-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #2018

Quote:
Ahh, had a distinct full frame'esq to it

I know a guy with a bunch of 800's, but he is in Arizona or something.

Don't know anyone here though But I do have a Honda generator if we need it?
Full frame is the way to go!

Hmmm.. Maybe I'll rent one for the day. If enough people are willing to go to the shoot and we have a good enough location.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #2019

Cool

Quote:
This is what I came up with after 10 minutes, a google image, and the TW site header:

I was thinking could add the zip too, but that would make it a lot harder to trim and apply the transfer film.

And if we actually make a sticker, I would think a vector file would be better. I think white for a window, and black for the body (unless you have a dark truck).
I like it
Old 04-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #2020
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Changed the rear diff today... looks like it was good that i did and past due! Guessing i had water in my diff to turn it this color??

Products Discussed in this Thread