Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #2022
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Changed the rear diff today... looks like it was good that i did and past due! Guessing i had water in my diff to turn it this color??
Looks like water intrusion...
Old 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #2023
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
was all the same consistency, no separation of liquids
Old 04-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #2024
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Threw the same pic up on another thread... I used to have a boat when i lived in Ga. Wasn't sure when i did the diff breather relocate mod, but from the looks of it, had to have been after it was to late. I also found the hose clamp at the diff was a little loose. The new breather is in one of the cubbies in the bed.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #2025
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Yummy
Old 04-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #2026
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've seen it out of tacoma that was always in the river in Waipio...nasty stuff...
Old 04-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #2027
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
This is what I came up with after 10 minutes, a google image, and the TW site header:

I was thinking could add the zip too, but that would make it a lot harder to trim and apply the transfer film.

And if we actually make a sticker, I would think a vector file would be better. I think white for a window, and black for the body (unless you have a dark truck).
I made one prototype like that but it looked kinda funny to me I was thinking maybe should I just make the oahu with TW initials cut out in the middle. Or if anyone get any ideas lmk if you have a logo or name
Old 04-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #2028
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Full frame is the way to go!

Hmmm.. Maybe I'll rent one for the day. If enough people are willing to go to the shoot and we have a good enough location.
I'm down to go. Where do you rent from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Is that water floating in the oil.
I thought the same thing, but it looks like a drain plug in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
I made one prototype like that but it looked kinda funny to me I was thinking maybe should I just make the oahu with TW initials cut out in the middle. Or if anyone get any ideas lmk if you have a logo or name
I was thinking TW inside would be better too. Especially if this sticker is only going to be 4-8" wide. And then anyone who doesn't know Tacoma World won't really know what the sticker is for
Old 04-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #2029
HaoleBilt

I would say island chain with Tacoma World in the Union Jack color scheme.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #2030

Xmods that's what I was thinking to much advertising using the whole name and a pain to weed it out without ripping the die cut i was thinking about a 4 to 6 inch sticker should be good with just the TW or a sticker that's just says TW/HI LMK guys but there will be a charge for each if there's a lot of members that want one just to cover material not looking to make a profit thanks
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #2031
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I got the back sticker made on my truck for about $6. Can not remember the name of the place but its right next to windward audio in Kaneohe.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #2032
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I even got a ton of satin black vinyl, but it is only 3 mil thick, so it would suck as a sticker. But we could use it to give it a try?

Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I would say island chain with Tacoma World in the Union Jack color scheme.
Only thing with color schemes is that they mean multiple layers, or printed vinyl, so material prices would go up fast. I could see the island chain, but for the size the sticker is going to be, that would be difficult to peel and apply the transfer film.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #2033

Quote:
I'm down to go. Where do you rent from?

I thought the same thing, but it looks like a drain plug in the middle.

I was thinking TW inside would be better too. Especially if this sticker is only going to be 4-8" wide. And then anyone who doesn't know Tacoma World won't really know what the sticker is for
Quote:
I even got a ton of satin black vinyl, but it is only 3 mil thick, so it would suck as a sticker. But we could use it to give it a try?

Or

I like the bottom one better if you send me the file I can cut them probably just a sample run I will cut 10 black and 10 white lmk
Old 04-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #2034

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
I like the bottom one better if you send me the file I can cut them probably just a sample run I will cut 10 black and 10 white lmk
Okay, as long as you don't mind the kinda strange Oahu silhouette, since it was googled you can tell its not super detailed

PM me an email address.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #2036

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Yeah....looks good. Just put Pearl Harbor in and the island will be set!!
Like a cutout? It had it but I filled it in because it would'nt come out on a 6" sticker
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #2037
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Finished painting the sliders

Old 04-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #2039

Quote:
Okay, as long as you don't mind the kinda strange Oahu silhouette, since it was googled you can tell its not super detailed

PM me an email address.
Looks better that way cuz it's not like others haha
Old 04-23-2013, 09:18 AM   #2040

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post

Looks Awaome bro!

Products Discussed in this Thread