Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #2041
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I gotta get some pics with the hi lift
Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #2042
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
If u guys need anything done...stickers or tshirt printing emaill randy at hidecalgfx@gmail.com or pm me for his number...really good work and reall good prices...im actually getting two stickera designed right now....
Old 04-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #2043
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
is this the same guy that use to run that Eternal graphics place in windward mall?
Old 04-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #2044
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I'm down to go. Where do you rent from?

I haven't rented anything here before but Hawaii Camera has alienbees starting at $16 a day and the more days you rent it the more discount you get.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #2045
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
I haven't rented anything here before but Hawaii Camera has alienbees starting at $16 a day and the more days you rent it the more discount you get.
I Have been there. It's a small store with no parking but it was highly recommended by my friends
Old 04-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #2046
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, never been there. Where are they at? Not Kaimuki camera?

We're you thinkin this weekend? I just found out I had to go to the NASA Hawaii Space Grant Consordium on Saturday. It's not reall optional for me since they are the ones that funded my internship. It usually runs from 8am to 3pm. So I could probably do late afternon, or Sunday.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #2047
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
HELP!!!

So it looks like I will have my stock TRD wheels sold this afternoon. So I need some help with ideas for my Tacoma with a $300 spending cap

1) One of my thoughts was to get front and rear bump stops from wheelers off road (this would still leave a few bucks for beer durring the install)
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacomasuperbumps.htm

2) Or a set of the ARB IPF lights or any off road lights.

3) Open to ideas
Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #2049
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
You know where my vote goes... Lights

On the bumper, and in the bed for $300.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #2050

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Nate check out the ARB 4x4 face book page to see some of your work.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #2051
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hmm, never been there. Where are they at? Not Kaimuki camera?

We're you thinkin this weekend? I just found out I had to go to the NASA Hawaii Space Grant Consordium on Saturday. It's not reall optional for me since they are the ones that funded my internship. It usually runs from 8am to 3pm. So I could probably do late afternon, or Sunday.
Not Kaimuki.

Hawaii Photo Rental - Oahu
3408 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Telephone (808) 735-3838.
www.hawaiicamera.com

Yeah I'm thinking Saturday probably 4-7 time frame. That way I get the golden hour plus I'll do some lighting.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #2052

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ where are you doing it at?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #2053

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
^^^ where are you doing it at?
Still trying to figure that out. There have been a few options thrown out there.

I think your place and Hawaii Kai boat ramp have been the best ideas so far.

Big open parking garages, lots, roofs etc. could work too. I mean it doesn't have to be on the beach, I honestly just want to shoot some sweet trucks.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #2054

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nate check out the ARB 4x4 face book page to see some of your work.
I'll keep an eye out. Haven't seen anything yet today, but y'all might want to check out TRS's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TheRetrofitSource

Quote:
Yeah I'm thinking Saturday probably 4-7 time frame. That way I get the golden hour plus I'll do some lighting.
Okay, sounds good. I can make 4-7. Can't wait to see a pro in his element
Old 04-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #2055

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
It's on this link about 4 post down ARB 4x4. You pic has over 300 likes :-)

https://www.facebook.com/ARB4X4?ref=ts&fref=ts

Your truck looks sick in that pic
Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #2056

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Your truck looks sick in that pic
Wow, that is a different ARB page than the one I am sub'd to: https://www.facebook.com/arbusa?ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks
Old 04-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #2057

Quote:
I'll keep an eye out. Haven't seen anything yet today, but y'all might want to check out TRS's facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TheRetrofitSource
I had half a mind commenting on that with "Yeah it's not bad, except for that time he got stuck in 2" of sand!" But I felt like being nice lol

Quote:

Okay, sounds good. I can make 4-7. Can't wait to see a pro in his element
I'm FAR from pro! lol. Especially with lighting

Quote:

Whoa, where was that photo taken?
Old 04-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #2058

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
It was taken at Sandys. Check my build page for more pics from that day.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #2059

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Man, those Aussies must really want Tundra's..

Quote:
I had half a mind commenting on that with "Yeah it's not bad, except for that time he got stuck in 2" of sand!" But I felt like being nice lol

I'm FAR from pro! lol. Especially with lighting
lol, that 2" top layer was deceiving, it was more like 15 feet of sand! I swear it! I got out of the truck to see why I stopped, and I sunk to my neck in quicksand. I thought I was going to die! But good thing y'all were there to rescue me.

At least I didn't get stuck this last time @ 11psi

Quote:
It was taken at Sandys. Check my build page for more pics from that day.
You updated the first post since the last time I checked it out. Looks good Chris!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #2060

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I tried to make it easer to read. Still nothing compared to your build thread!

Products Discussed in this Thread