Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #2061
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery

Just thought i would post these pics up. Thanks nate! using the first one as a desktop background.

wish i could make it to the shoot at Hawaii Kai, but im gunna be working till 6. looking forward to seeing the pics
Old 04-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #2062
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^ now that's a fine looking Taco!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #2063
huli467 is on a distinguished road

huli467's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good WailuaTaco808!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #2064
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Thanks I tried to make it easer to read. Still nothing compared to your build thread!
lol, that thing took me forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post

Just thought i would post these pics up. Thanks nate! using the first one as a desktop background.
Sure thing!

I think the first one is my favorite too. Just can't help but love it with the waves and everything
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #2065
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks like it could be in a Toyota magazine ad! Lookin good bro!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #2066
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's official!! 50,000 copies of LA Yoga will be circulating America next month with FOUR!! of MY photos!!! I'm so excited I can't even sleep!!

Surprisingly they didn't choose either of my favorites though B&W just isn't their "style" apparently.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #2068
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations x 50k!

That paycheck could go towards the truck, or the camera... What a dilemma
Old 04-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #2069
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Well it's official!! 50,000 copies of LA Yoga will be circulating America next month with FOUR!! of MY photos!!! I'm so excited I can't even sleep!!

Surprisingly they didn't choose either of my favorites though B&W just isn't their "style" apparently.
NIIIICE congrats!
Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 AM   #2070
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HELP!!!

So it looks like I will have my stock TRD wheels sold this afternoon. So I need some help with ideas for my Tacoma with a $300 spending cap

1) One of my thoughts was to get front and rear bump stops from wheelers off road (this would still leave a few bucks for beer durring the install)
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacomasuperbumps.htm

2) Or a set of the ARB IPF lights or any off road lights.

3) Open to ideas
my vote is for bumps.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #2071
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
The guy who was going to buy my rims flaked out. So the bump stops are on hold for now
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #2072
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
The oahu tw sticker that me and Xmods were talking about are being made today and braddah Nate gets first dibs never got your email but I just saved the image and cut um might do the regular island outline if these come out shitty maybe we can meet up at hkai boat ramp parking lot or sandys
Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #2073

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
The oahu tw sticker that me and Xmods were talking about are being made today and braddah Nate gets first dibs never got your email but I just saved the image and cut um might do the regular island outline if these come out shitty maybe we can meet up at hkai boat ramp parking lot or sandys
Ah sorry, I never saw a pm from you. I'll send you my email now and just email me then I can reply with the PDF.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #2074
808 Member

Nate i still need a had with that TRD etching deal
Old 04-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #2075

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nate i still need a had with that TRD etching deal
Yep, sorry the laser is still down.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #2076
808 Member

ahhh darn yeah no worries. one of these months hopefully
Old 04-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #2077
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Congratulations x 50k!

That paycheck could go towards the truck, or the camera... What a dilemma
Yeah... About that paycheck... It kinda ended up being pro bono...
Old 04-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #2078

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post

That's AWSOME!!! It gets your name and work out there
Old 04-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #2079

Quote:
That's AWSOME!!! It gets your name and work out there
True, they are linking to my Facebook in the issue and website. Plus they gave me as many copies as I wanted free. I only asked for 10 as that should be more than plenty.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #2080

SATURDAY TRUCK PHOTO SHOOT

When: Saturday 27 Apr, 4PM-7PM

I'd like to know how many are planning to show. If more than 3 I'll try and rent a certain light and see what kind of awesomeness I can come up with.

As far as location, we can do it at Hawaii Kai boat ramp, FMF's beach/boat ramp (if Chris is still game??), or if anybody has any better ideas please let me know.

It doesn't have to have water/beach in the background although that would be cool. It could be a large empty parking lot, parking garage, rooftop parking, whatever people think would be cool.

So.... Location recommendations and who's coming???

Products Discussed in this Thread