Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #2081
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
When: Saturday 27 Apr, 4PM-7PM

I'd like to know how many are planning to show. If more than 3 I'll try and rent a certain light and see what kind of awesomeness I can come up with.

As far as location, we can do it at Hawaii Kai boat ramp, FMF's beach/boat ramp (if Chris is still game??), or if anybody has any better ideas please let me know.

It doesn't have to have water/beach in the background although that would be cool. It could be a large empty parking lot, parking garage, rooftop parking, whatever people think would be cool.

So.... Location recommendations and who's coming???
I'm down to go; it's pretty much stock though if thats cool.. Im gonna go kaena in the morning with my friend then ill give her a wash for ya
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #2082
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I am in and my vote is my place :-)

We could make it in to a BBQ meet and greet as well. I will check and see if the club house is open if you want. If you look at my build page the pic of my truck when I got the dealer goodies is from my boat ramp. Its wide enuf two trucks side by side with room to spare
Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #2083
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post

We could make it in to a BBQ meet and greet as well. I will check and see if the club house is open if you want. If you look at my build page the pic of my truck when I got the dealer goodies is from my boat ramp. Its wide enuf two trucks side by side with room to spare
Sorry where's your place? Your a lucky guy having your own boat ramp!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #2084
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
im down... but i work saturday till 6 pm if u guys dont mind me being a tad bit late
Old 04-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #2085

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
im down... but i work saturday till 6 pm if u guys dont mind me being a tad bit late
if u gonna come at 6 then guaranteed i got time to detail the baby haha
Old 04-24-2013, 11:54 PM   #2086
caseychai is on a distinguished road

Name: casey
caseychai's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'd like to know how many are planning to show. If more than 3 I'll try and rent a certain light and see what kind of awesomeness I can come up with.

As far as location, we can do it at Hawaii Kai boat ramp, FMF's beach/boat ramp (if Chris is still game??), or if anybody has any better ideas please let me know.

It doesn't have to have water/beach in the background although that would be cool. It could be a large empty parking lot, parking garage, rooftop parking, whatever people think would be cool.

im in. truck is also pretty much stock but she cleans up nice.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #2087
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad no super ferry or I would roll over...
Old 04-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #2088
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

were you out at sandy's last week Saturday? I think I saw you driving around, I was parked and fishing. sick truck.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:19 AM   #2089
maarkymaark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
maarkymaark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
were you out at sandy's last week Saturday? I think I saw you driving around, I was parked and fishing. sick truck.
What is the specs of your wheels? And how id thoes led tail lights, i looking to get thoes
Old 04-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #2090
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarkymaark View Post
What is the specs of your wheels? And how id thoes led tail lights, i looking to get thoes
15x10s with 2" BS, I like the lights, plug and play, got em off ebay. kinda pricey but I really like the look.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #2091
maarkymaark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
maarkymaark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
15x10s with 2" BS, I like the lights, plug and play, got em off ebay. kinda pricey but I really like the look.
Smooth, killah truck though. Like the lights too
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #2092
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm in for sure. I get done at Manoa around 2-230. I'll bring my 8mm and take the behind the scenes shots

I'm indifferent as to location. Just tell me where to show up, and if I need to bring my gene. If you want parking garages, I have gotten some decent orange skies on the top level Ala Moana parking.

p.s. I was trying to get a 5D on eBay but I botched the bid since I haven't done it in a while so the other guy got it :/ But it's okay, me and my friend worked out a deal so I'm going to get the 7D I have always wanted and he is going to take the kit lens. So we each save $100.

Quote:

You know I'm down to eat
Old 04-25-2013, 01:36 AM   #2093
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in same as some guys pretty much a stock taco for now if you don't mind and pass out some of the stickers if I don't have to work. Where is the shoot gonna be at?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #2094
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas, ill be down for a get up this saturday. Haven't been on the computer near as much due to the later nights at work. Sucks playing catchup on here... feel like i am always several conversations behind!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #2095
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Hey fellas, ill be down for a get up this saturday. Haven't been on the computer near as much due to the later nights at work. Sucks playing catchup on here... feel like i am always several conversations behind!
You totally missed the laser eyes group buy! Now I finally have a way to fight back when the crazy's cut me off on the freeway..

Old 04-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #2096
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
I feel your pain, being 5hrs ahead
Old 04-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #2098
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was me and thank you! There was a few of us from TW there tat day.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #2099
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm in!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #2100
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all going to be stacking trucks? Not sure what have going on yet, I do need to meet up with you guys at some point though.

Products Discussed in this Thread