Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #2142
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Diesel option
Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #2143
trdizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
trdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my lift done yesterday.[/IMG]
Old 04-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #2144
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Is that an OME back shock I see on the back?
Old 04-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #2145
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real good!
Old 04-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #2146
trdizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
trdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Looks good! Is that an OME back shock I see on the back?
Yes it is.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #2147
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdizzle View Post
Just got my lift done yesterday.[/IMG]
Looking good.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #2148
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/roadtes...diesel_review/ Thats like saying only straight axles can be 4-wheel drive....2nd paragraph, 3rd sentence.
Sounds like a play on words to me, and the only way to get "portal hubs". Also, they give you "less rocking and noise, and vastly improved cooling of everything from the engine to the transfer case". Sounds like a waist of money, portal axles are really pricey and move your drive components more "up out of the way". I have seen alot of play on words in different places.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #2150
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
Sounds like a play on words to me, and the only way to get "portal hubs". Also, they give you "less rocking and noise, and vastly improved cooling of everything from the engine to the transfer case". Sounds like a waist of money, portal axles are really pricey and move your drive components more "up out of the way". I have seen alot of play on words in different places.
Yeah big play on words. Portal Axles vs. Portal Hubs. I just like PORTAL stuff. lol
Great for crawling, ground clearance and I think lower gearing but, ouch you could buy a complete 4x4 truck for a pair of portal axles or hubs!!
Old 04-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #2151
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Yeah big play on words. Portal Axles vs. Portal Hubs. I just like PORTAL stuff. lol
Great for crawling, ground clearance and I think lower gearing but, ouch you could buy a complete 4x4 truck for a pair of portal axles or hubs!!
yeah that is true, I will stick with my current D30/44 setup. At some point I might switch to D44/44 combo with some different gearing.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #2152
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Was waiting on these to come in today. Then went mountain biking with my wife and daughter. Hope the meet/photo shoot went well.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #2153
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Was waiting on these to come in today. Then went mountain biking with my wife and daughter. Hope the meet/photo shoot went well.
Nice rims how much did those run with shipping if you dont mind me asking thinking about getting the matte black ones or bronze soon
Old 04-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #2154
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished work wanted to go to the potluck but it is always business before play for me.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #2155
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
Nice rims how much did those run with shipping if you dont mind me asking thinking about getting the matte black ones or bronze soon
Thanks. Shipping wasn't that bad. I was quoted a little over $150 for shipping. I also had a small preorder discount. Been waiting for awhile, but its all worth it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...-offroads.html
Old 04-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #2156
Quote:
Thanks. Shipping wasn't that bad. I was quoted a little over $150 for shipping. I also had a small preorder discount. Been waiting for awhile, but its all worth it.
nice looking wheels what is the backspacing on those?
Old 04-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #2157
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Had one good time tonight... Mahalo to everybody and Brandon give me a call!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #2158
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very nice, i like the color.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #2159
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
frick sorry guys for bailing early. luckily i fixed the drama with my lady. Alls well, im ready for the next meet hahaha sandys anyone.

cant wait to see those pics by the way XD
Old 04-28-2013, 02:19 AM   #2160
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
lol, I had 156 CR2 files open at once, went from under 3GB of RAM used to 13.2GB

Products Discussed in this Thread