LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #2504
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
no the v6, but the post says wont work with the sc. id assume a new belt and bracket extensions would be needed just to make it possible
Old 05-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #2506
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
How much power dose it make?
Old 05-12-2013, 12:04 AM   #2507
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
2 lbs of boost which is about 10-15 whp.
Stock pulley puts out 5 lbs. For about 100hp gain. I put a smaller pulley on the TRD SC along with full exhaust and an intake and dyno' d almost 340 HP ant the wheels.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #2508
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I ment to ask how much HP dose the spacer that you ordered make
Old 05-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #2509

pulley or intake manifold spacer?

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=39808

here youll see a different brand, but will yield identical results. improvement where it matters, below the peaks. and the nissans are getting 8whp max gain with about 20whp below the peak.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #2510
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
weeeeeeeeee!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...0l-coming.html for the info

http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=300 to purchase; blue, black, silver, red, gold.

make sure you choose the **USA**Group Buy Price!** ~$215 for the first 10 buyers
Oh snap! That's the same guy I ordered mines from back in 2010! Really great product! I bought a silver one though.. Then painted it orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
pulley or intake manifold spacer?

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=39808

here youll see a different brand, but will yield identical results. improvement where it matters, below the peaks. and the nissans are getting 8whp max gain with about 20whp below the peak.
I got an IMS and LWUDP, so I say get both

A few Nissan guys have had them independently dyno'd and show 18-28 whp in the mid range.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #2511

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
2 lbs of boost which is about 10-15 whp.
Stock pulley puts out 5 lbs. For about 100hp gain. I put a smaller pulley on the TRD SC along with full exhaust and an intake and dyno' d almost 340 HP ant the wheels.
with the trd reflash or you got it tuned? i havent even installed the damn thing and im planning it all out haha
Old 05-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #2512
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
with the trd reflash or you got it tuned? i havent even installed the damn thing and im planning it all out haha
Ooohhh, I see what you meant...

I thought you were deciding between a LW pulley,or ISM
Old 05-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #2513

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Oh snap! That's the same guy I ordered mines from back in 2010! Really great product! I bought a silver one though.. Then painted it orange

A few Nissan guys have had them independently dyno'd and show 18-28 whp in the mid range.
light weight under drive pulley? im not sure if theyre still making them for the tacoma. i remember NST made some but currently isnt anymore?? other than that, its just URD with the sc pulleys
Old 05-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #2514
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reflash
Old 05-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #2515

thats a good output! i plan to stick with the reflash for awhile, but im sure eventually ill be doing my own tuning.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #2517

did you also do the fpr mod/adjustable fpr?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #2519
a glorious beacon of light
luka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of lightluka is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post

I was looking for a LWUDP but I might see if I can make one, also want one for my 3s-gte hehe.

saw your build on clubnissan, you did a bunch of other stuff I wanna do..might need your help for some mod days when I get back haha
Old 05-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #2520
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a decent body/paint guy? Need to get both driver's side doors fixed and repainted and was considering just dipping the whole thing a different color. Previous owner Maaco'd them and now I'm trying to do it right with deployment skrilla.

Products Discussed in this Thread