Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #241
D44boy is on a distinguished road
D44boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
How zit braddas and sistas was wondering where did you guys buy your hids and LEDs from local or online thinking of doing the fog light ne time mod and projectors does these mods affect the factory warranty?
I bought my LEDs from csjumper on this site. quality stuff, but pretty pricy.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #242
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrait24 View Post
I just transferred from Oahu few months back been missin the hell out of it everyday. Hopin to move back soon.

I used to have a Chevy 1500ss with a 454 and dumped exhaust. was downtown wikiki outside Zbar and got pulled over when i was at a stop light not reving my engine. Cop said my exhaust exceeded the sound threshold, didnt have a decible meter, gave me a 120 dollar ticket. A ricer with louder exhaust than mine passed when he was writing the ticket and he didnt even flinch.

I would just stay outta city at night other that should be fine
That sucks! When I passed RECON, they didn't even care what the exhaust was.

I would fight the ticket if he had no real way of measuring it.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #244
Rezist808 is on a distinguished road
Rezist808's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha! Brand new to Tacoma World. Just picked up my first new car ever, 2013 Magnetic Gray PreRunner SR5 Doublecab. Posting some pictures as soon as I get the first round of mods done. Its still all stock so I've been getting some inspirations from this site. I never really put work into any of my other cars before because my other cars were pretty buss when I got them, but now that I have a new one I want to make it look sick.

I was thinking about blacking out the chrome bumper, grill surround, and all the badges. Anybody use Plasti Dip? I might just end up getting it colormatched but I've been wondering about trying the plasti dip spray since it seems like a lot of people on this forum love it.

Also looking for a set of blacked out taillights and new headlights. Any recommendations for good shops to buy from on Oahu? I live on the eastside but I would be down to drive. I've also been looking online, but not sure which sites are the best. Any tips or advice you can give me would be helpful. So stoked on my Tacoma!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #245
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
That sucks! When I passed RECON, they didn't even care what the exhaust was.

I would fight the ticket if he had no real way of measuring it.

dang x-mods! (the frontier with choke lights) your on these threads too? I'm on the frontier forums too cus my girlfriends truck is a silver frontier LE. haha funny stuff.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #246
fr3shingredient is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
fr3shingredient's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezist808 View Post
Aloha! Brand new to Tacoma World. Just picked up my first new car ever, 2013 Magnetic Gray PreRunner SR5 Doublecab. Posting some pictures as soon as I get the first round of mods done. Its still all stock so I've been getting some inspirations from this site. I never really put work into any of my other cars before because my other cars were pretty buss when I got them, but now that I have a new one I want to make it look sick.

I was thinking about blacking out the chrome bumper, grill surround, and all the badges. Anybody use Plasti Dip? I might just end up getting it colormatched but I've been wondering about trying the plasti dip spray since it seems like a lot of people on this forum love it.

Also looking for a set of blacked out taillights and new headlights. Any recommendations for good shops to buy from on Oahu? I live on the eastside but I would be down to drive. I've also been looking online, but not sure which sites are the best. Any tips or advice you can give me would be helpful. So stoked on my Tacoma!
congrats on the new tacoma!

Just picked mines up on monday night

13' super white trd sport doublecab
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #247
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
dang x-mods! (the frontier with choke lights) your on these threads too? I'm on the frontier forums too cus my girlfriends truck is a silver frontier LE. haha funny stuff.

lol, yea I'm everywhere.. I have some friends and family with Tacos, and a GF a few years ago. So I been on here for a few years and decided to finally make a profile a little while back. Working on my posts now
Old 10-03-2012, 04:11 AM   #248
Rezist808 is on a distinguished road
Rezist808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3shingredient View Post
congrats on the new tacoma!

Nice! Thanks, congrats on yours too! You planning on making any changes?
Old 10-03-2012, 04:50 AM   #250
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
nope! havent seen it yet. I live in kaimuki and always fill gas at the Kapahulu Tesoro (they got the best prices in the area) 6-10 cents cheaper than anywhere else. lol... it adds up..
Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #251
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
off topic question here. anyone know a sports memorabilia store around here, or maybe pawn shop that's legit in dealing with sports memorabilia? thanks much
Old 10-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #252
808Bradah is on a distinguished road
808Bradah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mj2111 View Post
howzit guys!!! anyone know someone that can do projectors?
U found somebody to do your projectors yet? i lookin for someone to do mines too, haha. Kits just been sittin round =/.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #253
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

CoNGRaTs.....
Old 10-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #254
fr3shingredient is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
fr3shingredient's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
CoNGRaTs.....
Thanks Colleen!

Just got my tint done this morning too. AWESOME DEALS!!!!!!

Gonna check out the sale at 4wheelparts, hopefully they got some lift kit for sale!
Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 AM   #255
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Colleen!

Just got my tint done this morning too. AWESOME DEALS!!!!!!

Gonna check out the sale at 4wheelparts, hopefully they got some lift kit for sale!
Did you get 5% tint?
Old 10-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #257
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist find (TRD FJ trail team wheels)

not mines, but someone in here might be interested. damn 3grand$$

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/3328457926.html
Old 10-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #259
.666 is a name known to all.666 is a name known to all.666 is a name known to all.666 is a name known to all.666 is a name known to all.666 is a name known to all
.666's Tacoma Gallery
Lol!! Saw that too..he's a member here..couple thread down.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #260
Mj2111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitchell
Mj2111's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Bradah View Post
U found somebody to do your projectors yet? i lookin for someone to do mines too, haha. Kits just been sittin round =/.
No I didn't find anyone so I got the ds2 and I read that it's a easier install than the fr-x so I'm going to do it myself.. I'll post some pics wen I'm done

Products Discussed in this Thread