Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #261
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mj2111 View Post
No I didn't find anyone so I got the ds2 and I read that it's a easier install than the fr-x so I'm going to do it myself.. I'll post some pics wen I'm done
i stay waiting on my shroud centric rings, you get yours yet? mines all blacked out
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #262
Mj2111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitchell
Mj2111's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
i stay waiting on my shroud centric rings, you get yours yet? mines all blacked out
No I didn't the email link said it is sent out today so hopefully it comes!!! Me too I'm blacking it out with the Xb led angel eyes hopefully it comes out good!!! I'm doing it slowly tho I messed up on my bhlm and I rushed so lesson learned TAKE YOUR TIME
Old 10-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #263

Quote:
No I didn't the email link said it is sent out today so hopefully it comes!!! Me too I'm blacking it out with the Xb led angel eyes hopefully it comes out good!!! I'm doing it slowly tho I messed up on my bhlm and I rushed so lesson learned TAKE YOUR TIME
i was gonna get the amber halos but i got no idea how to wire those up.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #264
Mj2111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitchell
Mj2111's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was gonna get the amber halos but i got no idea how to wire those up.

just figured out yesterday.. i did choke digging and found that if you t-tap into the parking lights they will come on... but good luck on your retrofit build did you buy a new headlight to work on or using the ones that came with the truck??
Old 10-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #265

Quote:
just figured out yesterday.. i did choke digging and found that if you t-tap into the parking lights they will come on... but good luck on your retrofit build did you buy a new headlight to work on or using the ones that came with the truck??
my dad got a pair or lights for free so i used those, kinda regret because they were black chrome ones which is supposed to be rare. ill just save my stock ones for safety checks
Old 10-12-2012, 01:48 AM   #266
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody fell like measuring the largest diameter of the headlight bowl for me? Top to bottom or side to side, whatever is larger. Just the reflector bowl, not the whole light
Old 10-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #267

shit man, i just finished my retros i would've measured them if i saw your post earlier.
oh yea u guys paint feel like sand paper? maybe from the vog?
Old 10-13-2012, 01:43 AM   #268
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery

Everybody don't forget the 4wheel parts in waipahu's sale this weekend.....Saturday and Sunday with extended store hours on both days.....Everything in stock without the freight charges.....Good deals are happening this weekend so go check it out.....
Old 10-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #269
Isaiah061 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Burton
Isaiah061's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out TRDGRL.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #270
Not a Taco, but a truck lover :)
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shit man, i just finished my retros i would've measured them if i saw your post earlier.
oh yea u guys paint feel like sand paper? maybe from the vog?
No worries. I'm working on something for my headlights, and it might work for Tacoma's too, but I think they might be too big.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #271
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
Checkin' in my braddahs and sista🔔🔔🔔💤💤💤🐟🐟🐟
Old 10-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #272
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
Checkin' in my braddahs and sista������������������
howzit!
wow! that emblem looks great! loving the green metallic look! how did you achieve that?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #273
TACO's anyone???

Duplicolor metalcast make sure you get the clear primer too it's right on the back of the can
Old 10-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #276
TACO's anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensunset View Post
Does anyone knows a mechanic in Wahiawa (or west side)? I got to bleed the clutch fluid bc its too hard now, it's not a big deal any friend can do this , but I dont wanna get mad with my friends, you know, they always know everything ... by half
thanks in advance
When I blew my clutch, my friend that owns Kalakaua transmission told me to go to that guy next to kilani bakery, I think it was Ace transmission? So I took um there, he was pretty good and resonable. Those guys all race or used to race when had Campbells, but yeah, just try call um and ask, should be fast.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #277
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
i always see that lifted black dcsb parked by the lagoon area of hilton hawaiian village. i'm assuming he/she works around that area. that taco looks cherry! i was wondering if it belong to anyone here on tw?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #278
exetersup is on a distinguished road
exetersup's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from New Hampsha!

Howzit Island time? I've been to HI a couple of times for surf trips and absolutely love it out there. Can't wait to get back. Sick place for everything outdoors fun. Be safe w/ dat tsunami!
Aloha,
Shawn
Old 10-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #279
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
hey all, I am comming back from afghanistan in a few weeks and am planning a trip to hawaii to decompress/honeymoon. Of course I am staying right off waikiki (I hate being a tourist but its what she wants) anyway I have been there several times in the summer but never in the winter (28 dec-5 jan). How is the weather. Also is there anything I should do other than the normal tourist stuff that I will be forced to do with her. Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread