Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #3362
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
I think you guys have the most tacomas per square mile than anywhere. I've been here only a week and have seen a lot of sick rigs. It makes me miss my truck even more.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #3363
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
On Hickam I was just driving behind a black pre 2009 2nd gen with front plate with hoops, sliders, and rear plate bumper and a 3"lift. Front bumper looked like relentless. It looked pretty mean
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #3364
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
On Hickam I was just driving behind a black pre 2009 2nd gen with front plate with hoops, sliders, and rear plate bumper and a 3"lift. Front bumper looked like relentless. It looked pretty mean
yeah I think i know who you're talking about. he lives pearl harbor side and i always oogle at it when i drive by lol.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #3365
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post

It's not that bad, i'd recommend cutting the head off the UCA bolt(bolt head facing front) and re-install it the opposite way (bolt head to the rear)
X2. I did mine the same way but, I also used two nuts to secure it.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #3366
CGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Avionics Tech
Name: Phillip
CGtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Less than 24hr till touchdown

Final night in kodiak AK. Tomorrow night ill be in Oahu and get my truck back on friday. Trading one island for another. Good times
Attached Thumbnails
Oahu Members Thread-kodiak-ak.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #3370
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerunner808 View Post
My buddy and I are looking for somewhat of a "club" on Oahu. Haha yeah, not much for me to drive it on here... I don't really know what the options are out here, but I know theres no desert, lol
Well or def on the correct thread. There's at least two or three people meeting up every weekend around the island. For off reading in think your only options are Sandy's (sand about a football feild long) and kaena point a few miles of hard dirt with ruts. Not much here besides that
Old 06-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #3373
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
So when's the next meetup? I say we pick a spot where the 2wheel guys can get to.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #3375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerunner808 View Post
I appreciate it man, I'll definitely keep an eye out for people meeting up on this forum! Btw, Love the light bar! I want to find one like yours or one that sits above the windshield...so hard.
Its sitting on my back porch currently haha. I had the one that went above the windshield for my old blazer. Looked almost out of place
Old 06-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #3376
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
so i have finally decided to downsize my truck. I miss the ride it was before my spacers haha (learned the hard way) so im going to take off my spacers and give them to anyone who wants them... good for leveling a stock truck if need but thats about it. Im also going to be selling my 8" leaf pack and im trying to contact Alcan so i can get a smaller pack. Im also selling my 35" nitto mud grapplers and im gunna try to find some 33"s. If anyone knows anyone that wants this stuff ill be posting the links to the Craigslist oahu thread later this afternoon.

current plans now... crank drivers side coilover to match passenger side (via 4wp or anyone who has a spring compressor) replace blocks with Alcan leaf pack. Shocks for a bigger size (eye to loop shock mount conversion) and 33" tire on my black beadlock rims which means Regearing to probably 4.56 and front and rear ARB lockers/w onboard air. whatcha guys think?
Old 06-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #3378
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
if u want em brandon they are urs... they would probably only lvl your truck. might wanna make a one inch spacer for the rear and u would be lvled
Old 06-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #3379
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
So when's the next meetup? I say we pick a spot where the 2wheel guys can get to.
That would be Kaena. Sandys might have sunbathers blocking the path along the bushes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
so i have finally decided to downsize my truck. I miss the ride it was before my spacers haha (learned the hard way) so im going to take off my spacers and give them to anyone who wants them... good for leveling a stock truck if need but thats about it. Im also going to be selling my 8" leaf pack and im trying to contact Alcan so i can get a smaller pack. Im also selling my 35" nitto mud grapplers and im gunna try to find some 33"s. If anyone knows anyone that wants this stuff ill be posting the links to the Craigslist oahu thread later this afternoon.

current plans now... crank drivers side coilover to match passenger side (via 4wp or anyone who has a spring compressor) replace blocks with Alcan leaf pack. Shocks for a bigger size (eye to loop shock mount conversion) and 33" tire on my black beadlock rims which means Regearing to probably 4.56 and front and rear ARB lockers/w onboard air. whatcha guys think?
That's my next mod. 4:56's on my 33's
Old 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #3380

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
if u want em brandon they are urs... they would probably only lvl your truck. might wanna make a one inch spacer for the rear and u would be lvled
I think ill pass on this one, thanks though. Im trying to
scroung up a 3" lift before I space it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
That would be Kaena. Sandys might have sunbathers blocking the path along the bushes.
I'm totally down for a kaena trip again. This time I won't have to bug out early.

Products Discussed in this Thread