Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #3961
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
I did not know Tacoma's comes in Green. Seen one today down in Ewa look like 13 model.
Also seen the same one(live Ewa Beach). When I first saw it, I thought to myself, damn never seen this color before. It is an eye catching color.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #3962
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good with Vin's Stealth 6's... I would have got those if I had been able to wait till they were ready for production...
Old 08-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #3964
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post

Cheeee new wheels!!
killer rims brutha!! how were they to ship?
Old 08-19-2013, 01:41 AM   #3965
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87twentytwor View Post
killer rims brutha!! how were they to ship?
+1.. saw those right after I got my rims.. thinking hard about selling mine and getting a pair... wondering about the shipping as well...
Old 08-19-2013, 04:05 AM   #3966
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Cheeee new wheels!!
Very sweet!
Old 08-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #3970
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
my BAMF pallet is finally shipping. almost ready for the trails
Still waiting on my beefed sliders...
Old 08-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #3972
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
Holy crap another black truck! Finally haha
Black! It's a sickness. Happy when its clean for 1/2 a day. Wanting to wash it everyday but don't want your wife, neighbors and kids think you're crazy.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #3973
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How did you get it shipped thru fastnel? They were saying they dont want to ship our stuff to Hawaii. Example bumpers, sliders and etc.
Sorry to take so long to get back. This is the second pallet I've had shipped to hawaii. First the group buy for Relentless rock sliders were all sent via Fastnel and now my front and rear bumpers with skid plate.
Shoot over to Fastnel in Pearl City, they are super cool there and will he;p you out, he even said he will give Tacoma World members discounts when I asked about future shipping.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #3974
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Yup, black is a bitch to clean. Haha. It shows everything. I love the color though. Surprising its not that popular a color for tacomas. Maybe thats why.

For shipping it only took a little over a week to come in through USPS. And I chose the slower shipping method to save money. Hah. The price was reasonable too. Hit up Vin for the deals on shipping.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #3976
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys. Yup, black is a bitch to clean. Haha. It shows everything. I love the color though. Surprising its not that popular a color for tacomas. Maybe thats why.

For shipping it only took a little over a week to come in through USPS. And I chose the slower shipping method to save money. Hah. The price was reasonable too. Hit up Vin for the deals on shipping.
Just wait till you scratch it no hiding them
Old 08-20-2013, 12:01 AM   #3977
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Pamalu did a great job. Here are my new Aluminum front Relentless bumper, steel Relentless rear bumper and steel Relentless skid plate all lined at Pamalu. Now I have to install them and update my build... Oh and get a winch, which I'm not looking forward too.

Looks good. Just wait till you put it on. You will lose a one mpg with all that weight. Went from 16 to 15 mpg lol.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #3978
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good. Just wait till you put it on. You will lose a one mpg with all that weight. Went from 16 to 15 mpg lol.
i dropped to 18 with mine, and went back up to 19 with the spacer

but you do have a blower
Old 08-20-2013, 01:15 AM   #3979
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Went Aluminum on the Front bumper, 1/4" so it's not that heavy actually, I lifted it easily with one hand, but kept steel on the rear, and that takes two people to lift, not to mention that skid plate weighs a shit ton as well. So I'll just leave my gas tank at 1/8 and keep it at 39mph on H1.

Thanks though, I'm excited to see what it looks like on.

Products Discussed in this Thread