Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #423
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Yea its dark, but its the best I got tonight. Light output is awesome

I got this one too. I was mostly trying to get some of Orion tonight.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #425
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
I don't think I have ever put a picture of my truck on TW.. I stopped at sandy's on my way home tonight and took a few pics. Hope you guys are down with me posting it

I love this picture of your truck! i got 2 duallys, and 2 duallys D2 on my tacoma and they light up the road like daylight. I want to see what all of your duallys do!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 03:05 AM   #426
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
are those dually's on your mirrors too? I stand corrected, that's a FUCKTON of LED's

sickest pro-4x I've seen
lol! Yep, 6 duallys and a 40" SR up front, two more duallys on the bench needing a place to mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
I love this picture of your truck! i got 2 duallys, and 2 duallys D2 on my tacoma and they light up the road like daylight. I want to see what all of your duallys do!!!
Thanks! I forgot you got 2 more. I saw was the two in the bumper and two on the hood, which ones are the D2's?

We should cruze one night. I never seen D2's in person and I would love to see them!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #427
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't think I have ever put a picture of my truck on TW.. I stopped at sandy's on my way home tonight and took a few pics. Hope you guys are down with me posting it

Is that a Nissan? Can't see much too dark.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #428

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Is that a Nissan? Can't see much too dark.
lol, yep I gotta run what I gots
Old 01-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #429
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Your frontier is the only one i like
Old 01-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #430
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Yea its dark, but its the best I got tonight. Light output is awesome

I got this one too. I was mostly trying to get some of Orion tonight.
Beast!!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #431

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
Your frontier is the only one i like
I kinda like it too But when I was looking for a decent mid-travel kit I was really wanting a Tacoma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87twentytwor View Post
Beast!!
Check out this one I got down at the YMCA camp by Kaena!

I labeled a few things, but there are a few that I didn't, including Uranus!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #432

Quote:
I kinda like it too But when I was looking for a decent mid-travel kit I was really wanting a Tacoma.

Check out this one I got down at the YMCA camp by Kaena!

I labeled a few things, but there are a few that I didn't, including Uranus!
Sic shot star gazer!!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #433

hey anyone in here get a lift done from DH? They said they do maxtrac spindle lifts.... kinda debating whether i want to pursue this..
Old 01-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #434

Anyone get 4300k D2s bulbs? i have 5000k bulbs but i want more white. We could trade or something.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #435

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
35w or 50w?

What brand is yours?

I may have some 4300 35w bulbs, I'll have to check.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:45 AM   #436

Quote:
35w or 50w?

What brand is yours?

I may have some 4300 35w bulbs, I'll have to check.
i got the morimotos 35w, i just want something pure white
Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #437

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
i got the morimotos 35w, i just want something pure white
So yours are a little too blue for you?

I'll check in the morning, but I think I have a lightly used (under 100 hours) set of Morimoto 35w 4300k D2S's in my garage.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #438

Quote:
So yours are a little too blue for you?

I'll check in the morning, but I think I have a lightly used (under 100 hours) set of Morimoto 35w 4300k D2S's in my garage.
yeah it has a tinge of blue that i'm not really liking
Old 01-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #439

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I have Morimoto 3Five 4300k D2S's.

I'm willing to trade for your 5000k, or sell them for $30. Either way is fine with me
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #440

hey will this ome kit give me 3 inches of lift even though it says 2 inches? Or is it the wrong model?
This complete kit includes:
2885 x 1
N140S x 2
CS047R x 2
N182 x 2
OMEU53A x 4
FK29 x 1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...o_cart_title_1
free super saving shipping

Products Discussed in this Thread