lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
URD headers are on the way!
congrats!
Old 03-06-2014, 02:19 AM   #6646
808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough808leo is a jewel in the rough

808leo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
Well here the new prototype

Looks good bro! How much you gonna be selling them for?
Old 03-06-2014, 02:27 AM   #6647
geev um!
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Went out to Kaena yesterday, it was a lot of fun. The main road had some mud with the consistency of peanut butter. Had to drive around some holes that I wasn't too sure of, with no one around to assist. And thank God for my sliders, saved my ass from a huge rock that I didn't see. It was a good 2 1/2 to 3' ... trying to find a way around a mud pit, I went up a hill and made a right after the crest, didn't even see it. I could just hear it scraping and then went over it. Just had to kick the tailpipe back down.
Made it through the sand by Ron's hill climbs at 36 psi MTZs in 4H with no problem. Started sinking but it kept pulling through.
Took my GFs brother and his gf from NYC out to the point, saw a monk seal and even saw humpback whales breaching offshore. The albatrosses were in full force too. Pretty cool to see.
The long morning of cleaning the truck was dreadful, though. Sand and mud from the roof all the way down. In the end, it was all worth it.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:34 AM   #6648
geev um!
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
URD headers are on the way!
Congrats, they look like they'll be fun to install.. Should be worth it in the end!
Old 03-06-2014, 02:50 AM   #6649
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hows it look on da truck? How much u selling it for?
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 AM   #6650
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Went out to Kaena yesterday, it was a lot of fun. The main road had some mud with the consistency of peanut butter. Had to drive around some holes that I wasn't too sure of, with no one around to assist. And thank God for my sliders, saved my ass from a huge rock that I didn't see. It was a good 2 1/2 to 3' ... trying to find a way around a mud pit, I went up a hill and made a right after the crest, didn't even see it. I could just hear it scraping and then went over it. Just had to kick the tailpipe back down.
Made it through the sand by Ron's hill climbs at 36 psi MTZs in 4H with no problem. Started sinking but it kept pulling through.
Took my GFs brother and his gf from NYC out to the point, saw a monk seal and even saw humpback whales breaching offshore. The albatrosses were in full force too. Pretty cool to see.
The long morning of cleaning the truck was dreadful, though. Sand and mud from the roof all the way down. In the end, it was all worth it.
dude. that sounds awesome, im totally thing about going in the morning now haha.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:02 AM   #6651
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeeznutz View Post
Hows it look on da truck? How much u selling it for?
the price will be determined by how many im making. (may have to buy metal)
who wants one haha? ill take a pic in the AM with it on the truck.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:23 AM   #6652
TRDeeznutz will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 154 ces
Name: Kaleo
TRDeeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im in!
Old 03-06-2014, 04:07 AM   #6654
geev um!

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude. that sounds awesome, im totally thing about going in the morning now haha.
Hopefully it didn't all dry up, I know you like your mud!
If I weren't getting married tomorrow, I'd go with you. Next time.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:11 AM   #6655

Quote:
congrats man didnt know it was this close
Old 03-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #6656
geev um!

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Oahu Members Thread

Quote:
congrats man didnt know it was this close

Shotgun style!
And thanks!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #6659
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
I'm in (as long as it will fit with the TRD skid).. May need to be modified a bit as I don't think it will currently clear. The shackle hole that you currently have seems to be centered between the 2 bolts and the single bolt. As even with the TRD hook, the shackle hole needs to be a bit offset to the side of even the bolts. Seems like the prototype that may be for more "looks" may be the better option for "function" at least with the TRD skid plate.. I also think you could easily sell 10 or more.. There are a couple guys that log in every once in a while.. I know of at least 1-2 more that would be interested.. (not to mention any of our brothers on the less populated islands).. I took a pic this morning of the opening to kinda give you an idea of what I was talking about...

Quote:
Congrats brother...

Products Discussed in this Thread