Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #61
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
I never had a problem with any cops or sheriffs yet. My truck is damn near straight pipe except for the flowmaster 44's. Thing is loud as shit. I drove around the island, pound'um under nimitz to hear the echo, thru Ala moana at night with my h.i.d.'s. My tires stick out an all. I also own a diesel an blow black smoke once in awhile with no issues. I always hear about people having problems with cops an sheriffs but never experienced it myself. I drive the same illegal mods thru the same areas, an no problems. I don't even have a current registration sticker on my truck.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #62
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
*knock on wood*
Old 07-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #63
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaydenandDiezel View Post
I never had a problem with any cops or sheriffs yet. My truck is damn near straight pipe except for the flowmaster 44's. Thing is loud as shit. I drove around the island, pound'um under nimitz to hear the echo, thru Ala moana at night with my h.i.d.'s. My tires stick out an all. I also own a diesel an blow black smoke once in awhile with no issues. I always hear about people having problems with cops an sheriffs but never experienced it myself. I drive the same illegal mods thru the same areas, an no problems. I don't even have a current registration sticker on my truck.
Sounds like you telling all your sins to the priest....
Old 07-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #64
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
I like it..... What size tires you running?
Thanks I get 245s.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Sounds like you telling all your sins to the priest....
I just saying, I never hear of so many people having problems with the law. You know you gotta pay to play. Thats like buying a dragster an complaing about fuel.
An no I not telling my sins to a priest, I just not scared drive my truck.
Just for you guys I going drive thru there today an pick up ammo in town. I let you know how it goes.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #66
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Furthest I go into town for ammo is OGC hahaha
Old 07-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #67

Thats where I go. They always get good deals. May as well go Buffalo Wild Wings too since I up that way.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #68
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Ho mean haha
Old 07-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #69
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just saying, I never hear of so many people having problems with the law. You know you gotta pay to play. Thats like buying a dragster an complaing about fuel.
An no I not telling my sins to a priest, I just not scared drive my truck.
Just for you guys I going drive thru there today an pick up ammo in town. I let you know how it goes.
Shoots let us know.
I work right by Keehi Lagoon and waiwai loop. So far they not bothering me and my Taco....but i used to have an Integra and i always used to get tagged for BS crap.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #70

K guys no problems. I went under nimitz, drove thru to kalihi, stopped at OGC tactical picked up some rounds for my rifle, then to young guns to price a muzzle loader rifle, decided to eat at Byron's cause I never eat there long time, an stopped at the Harley Davidson shop to price a jet ski. No problems at all. I did pass one sheriff an 2 cops. Yes I did rev my engine just to hear the echo. Yea bro you are right they hate ricers. I got tagged a few times for that, but never any trucks.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
Shoots let us know.
I work right by Keehi Lagoon and waiwai loop. So far they not bothering me and my Taco....but i used to have an Integra and i always used to get tagged for BS crap.
Nice truck bro. Looks clean.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #73
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Quote:
K guys no problems. I went under nimitz, drove thru to kalihi, stopped at OGC tactical picked up some rounds for my rifle, then to young guns to price a muzzle loader rifle, decided to eat at Byron's cause I never eat there long time, an stopped at the Harley Davidson shop to price a jet ski. No problems at all. I did pass one sheriff an 2 cops. Yes I did rev my engine just to hear the echo. Yea bro you are right they hate ricers. I got tagged a few times for that, but never any trucks.
Mean! Sounds good. Thanks for keeping us posted cuz!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #75
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty official, I will be reporting to Schofield in April. I have to go TDY en route so I have to defer my March report date to April so I can freeze my butt off in Virginia for 3 months first.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Looks pretty official, I will be reporting to Schofield in April. I have to go TDY en route so I have to defer my March report date to April so I can freeze my butt off in Virginia for 3 months first.
Congrats bro. Heads up, Schofield is nothing like any Conus duty station. It's worse. They make their own rules. Very unorganized.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #77
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Congrats bro. Heads up, Schofield is nothing like any Conus duty station. It's worse. They make their own rules. Very unorganized.
Thanks lol. I'm sure that anything would be better than Fort Campbell right now though. Been there for almost 5 years. It's time for a change lol.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #78
2 is 1, 1 is none.

took a overnight fishing trip to KP, nahthin... but still good fun.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #79
Native.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
took a overnight fishing trip to KP, nahthin... but still good fun.

Mean! looks like you had fun....me and my girl drove around the island yesterday just for swim and cruz and stopped off at Kaawa. Water was super clean!
Old 07-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #80
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Yups gotta love the water here! Always clean except for when get run offs... Hahahaha

Products Discussed in this Thread