wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Ron

When your lift and all going on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Well...wanted to play in the sand at Campbell 2day, bad news...the blocked off the access just like at Mokuleia ! 1 less place on Oahu to play ! Bastards !!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:23 AM   #85
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
As soon as I get it. It's been 4 months. I was told 2 to 3 weeks.

Damn that suxs bro. I'll stop in the shop before I leave island I fly on Monday
Old 07-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #86
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery

a little fun before work today, my friend was soooo close to rolling his 4runner today as well, I will try and post the video later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W261pq5-3es
Old 07-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #87
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice view!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:56 AM   #89
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post

a little fun before work today, my friend was soooo close to rolling his 4runner today as well, I will try and post the video later
Where is that trail? Looking forward to seeing that video
Old 07-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #90
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
Where is that trail? Looking forward to seeing that video
off of olomana, still waiting on my friend to get me the video. There is some stuff up there beyond my truck, and without a rear locker I definitely have to be careful of my line.

I hadnt towed anyone before, so it was fun pulling his 4runner when it couldnt make it through stuff that I did heh heh
Old 07-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #91
e9d6w7a9r2d is on a distinguished road
Name: Edward
e9d6w7a9r2d's Tacoma Gallery
Hello guys! NEWBIE here! just picked up my 2012 Tacoma Today! lots to learn
Old 07-27-2012, 02:44 AM   #92
warren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Warren
warren84's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9d6w7a9r2d View Post
Hello guys! NEWBIE here! just picked up my 2012 Tacoma Today! lots to learn
Welcome! Get you wallet out cause your going to spend like crazy
Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #94
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice pics!!! Olomana as in kailua? Lol sorry I'm a townie. Hahaha
Old 07-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #95
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holokai View Post
So true. I was planning on leaving my truck stock.... And then I found tacomaworld.com ......
lol..yup! these guys aren't lying...
Old 07-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #96
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
Nice pics!!! Olomana as in kailua? Lol sorry I'm a townie. Hahaha
yea kailua side, like between kailua and waimanalo, I am a townside guy as well, and at least this trail is way closer than kaena heh heh
Old 07-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #97
n00b waffle

So I want to get an ARB bumper, and I was looking at getting it from 4wheel parts, since they have a store in waipahu. When I am on the 4wheelparts website it says R&L shipping is 50 bucks yet instore pick up is 70.... does R&L take a super long time to ship or something? I figured instore pick up would be free, or cheaper?
Old 07-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #98
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So I want to get an ARB bumper, and I was looking at getting it from 4wheel parts, since they have a store in waipahu. When I am on the 4wheelparts website it says R&L shipping is 50 bucks yet instore pick up is 70.... does R&L take a super long time to ship or something? I figured instore pick up would be free, or cheaper?
The free ship to store and pick-up deal no work for hawaii. I picked up my lift and rims/tires from them and i had to pay a shipping charge. i would just ship it thru them and pick up in store. it was cheaper for me. Try go down to the shop and check it out they might have one in stock.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #99
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
The free ship to store and pick-up deal no work for hawaii. I picked up my lift and rims/tires from them and i had to pay a shipping charge. i would just ship it thru them and pick up in store. it was cheaper for me. Try go down to the shop and check it out they might have one in stock.
just called em, dont have it in stock, so I ordered it online. Its funny, the free shipping if you do in store pick up doesn't even have an asterisk next to it, or say only the 48. Oh well heh.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #100
Native.....

Quote:
just called em, dont have it in stock, so I ordered it online. Its funny, the free shipping if you do in store pick up doesn't even have an asterisk next to it, or say only the 48. Oh well heh.
i know thats what i thought too....shitty deals
Post some pics when you pau install. Truck going look more mean!

Products Discussed in this Thread