Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #1041
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Are y'all talking about the parking lot all the way at the end
Old 03-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #1042
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Are y'all talking about the parking lot all the way at the end
Yes... At the entrance (beginning), where the pavement ends........Their is a parking lot all the way in by the bird sanctuary . But its the entrance one.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #1043
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohazz View Post
Anyone surfing today?
If we all can meet west side... i dunno i never surfed kaena point. Id be down tho. North looks like shit
Old 03-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #1044
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone doing beers and cookout?
Old 03-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #1045
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
Anyone doing beers and cookout?
My roommates grill is gone so someone else is going have to bring. id be down for a few beers tho
Old 03-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #1046
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
We are about to head up that way. See y'all there
Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #1047
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
We are about to head up that way. See y'all there
Try not to get stuck this time!! Kidding! My motto is: If ya dont get stuck, ya aint trying hard enough!

We will be headed there in about 30 or so... Ill hit up the page here from the phone if i dont see anyone
Old 03-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #1048
808 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
Try not to get stuck this time!! Kidding! My motto is: If ya dont get stuck, ya aint trying hard enough!

We will be headed there in about 30 or so... Ill hit up the page here from the phone if i dont see anyone
Yea ill let u guys know when im headed that way. Im throwin on the 35s right now
Old 03-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #1049
Gator
Alohazz will become famous soon enoughAlohazz will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
Alohazz's Tacoma Gallery
Last time i surfed on the westside i got 2 boards yanked. I'll wait for north shore to get better. Shit, town has been looking half-way decent this past week.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #1050
Legaspic is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Legaspic's Tacoma Gallery
I'll ship my truck up so I can come too...haha
Old 03-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #1051
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I still haven't taken my truck in to get alignment, so I don't want to drive that far.
I have monster positive camber right now...
Actually, I did take it in. I had an appointment at Servco, they told me the lead tech didn't want to touch it. When I made the appointment 2 weeks in advance, I told them I had a coilover lift kit with aftermarket UCAs, and the service advisor on the phone said "no problem"
Wasted my damn time. I'll take it to Scotty's first thing tomorrow morning.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #1052

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
So we we are playing is if you make it out
Old 03-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #1053
808 Member

yo im headed west in a few minutes ill hit u guys up. headed from kaneohe
Old 03-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #1054
Dpatrick2011 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Derek
Dpatrick2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
Just got here less then a month from CA, how many tw members are on Oahu?
believe i passed you on base this morning, if so great lookin truck and welcome to hawaii
Old 03-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #1055
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
just got to Oahu. picking my truck up tomorrow. There were only 2 Tacoma guys in the part of Texas i was in. Cant wait to hang out with other taco owners for a change
Old 03-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #1056
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fellas, had fun.... sorry we booked out without saying bye... lil one was cranky... passed out within minutes of us leaving... i did get the chance to pull a jeep out but i think the camera quit recording (dammit)... Ill be working on the gopro footage from the ride in and out of Kaene...

Edit: I did get the jeep getting stuck and my ease of pulling them out! woot
Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #1057
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
just got to Oahu. picking my truck up tomorrow. There were only 2 Tacoma guys in the part of Texas i was in. Cant wait to hang out with other taco owners for a change
Welcome to the island

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I still haven't taken my truck in to get alignment, so I don't want to drive that far.
I have monster positive camber right now...
Actually, I did take it in. I had an appointment at Servco, they told me the lead tech didn't want to touch it. When I made the appointment 2 weeks in advance, I told them I had a coilover lift kit with aftermarket UCAs, and the service advisor on the phone said "no problem"
Wasted my damn time. I'll take it to Scotty's first thing tomorrow morning.
Not sure where you live on island, but i take my truck to Island Brake and Alignment in Aiea. The do a great job, only costs 100ish due to my lift and UCAs and mine has been holding strong. Took them about 1hr to do it all, even told me my rear end was out and fixed it too.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #1058
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
For whoever shipped their truck from the mainland to Honolulu...

How long does it take to get there from the day you drop it off (west coast) to the day you can pick it up in Hawaii?

The months are counting down for me to finally come home!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #1059
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post

How long does it take to get there from the day you drop it off (west coast) to the day you can pick it up in Hawaii?

Mine took just under 30 days from Atlanta.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #1060
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post

My neighbor shipped his toward the beginning of jan and had it in San Diego in a couple of weeks. Mine took just shy of 30 days from the SC

Products Discussed in this Thread