Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #1062
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
We seriously don't know how you guys kept away from the mud...
Old 03-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #1063
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Mine took just under 30 days from Atlanta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post
My neighbor shipped his toward the beginning of jan and had it in San Diego in a couple of weeks. Mine took just shy of 30 days from the SC
Cool. Thanks fellas!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #1064
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post
We seriously don't know how you guys kept away from the mud...
Lmao! Slow going and smart maneuvers!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #1065
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon177 View Post

We hit the mud on the way out.. but nothing like that!

Matt, you throw some rooster tails and spray your buddy's FJ?!?!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #1066
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
We saw that last puddle on the way out and just had to hit it! Now were trying to wash it and really regret it now haha
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #1067
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That mud was tough to get off... gave the truck a good rinse when i got home, ill wash tomorrow morning
Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #1068
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That mud was tough to get off... gave the truck a good rinse when i got home, ill wash tomorrow morning
SPRAY IT AGAIN

SPRAY AS MUCH OFF AS YOU CAN, NOW!!!!

or you'll regret it.... hahaha
Old 03-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #1070
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
I made it out mud free a lill bit on the tires nothing on the paint crawled under the truck and it was still clean! I wanted to blast that mud spot on the way out but I did not want that muddy salty goop over everything. Did Nate make it out ok?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:08 PM   #1072
The Red Bull

I got all the thick buildup off, I ran out of day light. Trust me, tomorrow she will get the much needed bath! I made sure to get all underneath real well too. I never go offroad without at least rinsing the truck off thoroughly as soon as I'm done. That crap does more damage that its worth if you don't clean soon after the fun
Old 03-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #1073
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Damn! I'm 1 for 2 on that sand hill climb.
Which climb was that? We need to plan out a good run out there! Try to pick a weekend we are all free and get some good wheeling in!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #1074
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fellas, had fun.... sorry we booked out without saying bye... lil one was cranky... passed out within minutes of us leaving... i did get the chance to pull a jeep out but i think the camera quit recording (dammit)... Ill be working on the gopro footage from the ride in and out of Kaene...

Edit: I did get the jeep getting stuck and my ease of pulling them out! woot
Was it a light colored jeep with two girls in it?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #1075
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
Was it a light colored jeep with two girls in it?
Yes sir it was! Apparently they "knew" how to drive off road!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 PM   #1076
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which climb was that? We need to plan out a good run out there! Try to pick a weekend we are all free and get some good wheeling in!
Hard to explain where....but it was visible from where we were parked at the bird cage.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:24 PM   #1078
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cherokee 's. Must not do good in water. When I was leaving their was 2 of them stalled with the hood up.
That's funny!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #1079
The Red Bull

Quote:
Cherokee 's. Must not do good in water. When I was leaving their was 2 of them stalled with the hood up.
Was it the white wrangler 4 door or another?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #1080
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X14,000,000. Yeah that's mud from Hell....it stains in more ways than one
Well I'm shit out of luck then! lol I didn't get to wash any of it off.

Products Discussed in this Thread