Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #101
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
i know thats what i thought too....shitty deals
Post some pics when you pau install. Truck going look more mean!
hells yea! I cant wait, I will be able to run over more than just midget zombies now heh heh
Old 07-28-2012, 03:37 AM   #102
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holokai View Post
So true. I was planning on leaving my truck stock.... And then I found tacomaworld.com ......
Old 07-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #103
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W261p...ature=youtu.be

still uploading.... but once its pau, check it out

friend almost rolling his 4runner heh heh
Old 07-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #104
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post

YIKES!!
Old 07-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #105
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Who sent me a email saying that they need safety connections I seem to have lost the email.....
Old 07-29-2012, 02:19 AM   #106
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats exactly the response i'd have if i saw that happening infront of me... glad he never rolled um!

reminds me of this incident...

but your friends one was more worse haha
Old 07-29-2012, 04:27 AM   #107
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
thats exactly the response i'd have if i saw that happening infront of me... glad he never rolled um!

reminds me of this incident...

but your friends one was more worse haha
damn!

That was another friends reaction, I was at the bottom of the hill and it looked even worse from there heh heh. He actually tried to hit the brakes, but he accidentally hit the gas, but he didnt have it in gear so it just revved the engine, I can only imagine what would have happened if he had hit the brakes.....
Old 07-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #108
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
off of olomana, still waiting on my friend to get me the video. There is some stuff up there beyond my truck, and without a rear locker I definitely have to be careful of my line.

I hadnt towed anyone before, so it was fun pulling his 4runner when it couldnt make it through stuff that I did heh heh
Rajah! I like check out that place one of these days.
Eh, you live in the Manoa area?
Old 07-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #109
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Quote:

Mean! That was close. I bet his okole was puckering
Old 07-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #110
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
Rajah! I like check out that place one of these days.
Eh, you live in the Manoa area?
yup live in manoa, I have only been to the olomana trail twice, never fully explored it yet, some of the stuff is way beyond my truck, at least before I get a rear locker and some more armor heh. Next time i go i can hit you up if you like go
Old 07-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #111
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
Mean! That was close. I bet his okole was puckering

no doubt!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #112

Quote:
yup live in manoa, I have only been to the olomana trail twice, never fully explored it yet, some of the stuff is way beyond my truck, at least before I get a rear locker and some more armor heh. Next time i go i can hit you up if you like go
PM Sent
Old 07-31-2012, 01:23 AM   #114
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Brah thats nuts! id be shittin. Good thing he when gas'um instead
Old 08-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #115
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

he get wet okoles? i bet he did after that
Old 08-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #117
n00b waffle

Funny thing too... He asked me afterwords if he had rolled if his windshield would have cracked. Heh heh
Old 08-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #118
greensunset is on a distinguished road

Name: Maria
greensunset's Tacoma Gallery
Check in....
Old 08-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #119
2 is 1, 1 is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensunset View Post
Check in....
chee!

Products Discussed in this Thread