Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Oahu Members Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #1221
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Nate, i wish i were as naive as you! Pull me around... hell!!!
I think we can all agree that i would be doing this to your nissan!! j/k
http://youtu.be/Z5qabwbTuPs

Also, who painted the emblem on your rims? I want to do the toyota emblem red on my rims, but i dont have a steady hand for the detail stuff.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:37 AM   #1222
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwardsDyl View Post

Also, who painted the emblem on your rims? I want to do the toyota emblem red on my rims, but i dont have a steady hand for the detail stuff.
ROTFL!!! I remember that video! That's great, a Toyota pulling me around

My friend cut them for me. We put tape on top before cutting it with the laser so I could spray pains and then peel the tape off. I can get him to make something up for you if we can have the hubcap to measure.

If you are talking about the chrome logo, it should pop off from behind then you can spray it and snap it back on.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #1223
Gator
Alohazz will become famous soon enoughAlohazz will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
Alohazz's Tacoma Gallery
ALOHA BOYZ. JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE PANDA EXPRESS ON KING ST. I JUST GOT OUT THE HOSPITAL FROM FOOD POSIONING. IT WAS THE WORST FEELING I EVER HAD, THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE. FEELING BETTER NOW AFTER LOOSING 12 POUNDS IN 2 DAYS.. ALOHA
Old 03-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #1224
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohazz View Post
ALOHA BOYZ. JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE PANDA EXPRESS ON KING ST. I JUST GOT OUT THE HOSPITAL FROM FOOD POSIONING. IT WAS THE WORST FEELING I EVER HAD, THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE. FEELING BETTER NOW AFTER LOOSING 12 POUNDS IN 2 DAYS.. ALOHA
Holy shit!

Glad you're feeling better bruh!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #1225
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohazz View Post
holy shit.... lawsuit

feel better man!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #1226
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

holy crap id knock that guy out if that were me getting pulled like that. then again....
i dont think id ever play tug-o-war with a truck that just sounds like too much damage to deal either way. i wouldn't mess up anyones truck like that and i'd hope the other guy wouldn't try do the same to me.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #1227
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
I'm getting the adjustable Billy's and setting them to 2.5 to lift the front. I can't afford springs right now so that will just have to do.
Pictures of the lift installed?? I'd like to see what it looks like with that much lift in the front and nothing in the back
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #1229
trdizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
trdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup guys? not really new to the site, but i just lurk and hardly post. but i was wondering (probably a question i could have looked for), but is HIDs illegal to put on? i know i had um on my other truck before, but the whole truck wasnt legal period. ha shoots
Old 03-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #1230
kh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud ofkh7nm has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Miles
kh7nm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdizzle View Post
Wassup guys? not really new to the site, but i just lurk and hardly post. but i was wondering (probably a question i could have looked for), but is HIDs illegal to put on? i know i had um on my other truck before, but the whole truck wasnt legal period. ha shoots
If it did not come with the truck stock then yes it is illegal.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #1231
trdizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
trdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Right on thanks.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #1232
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:

I would have jumped out with a tire iron. That was fucked up from him to drag him over a curb and around the parking lot!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #1233
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
2.5 in the front with nothing in the back will have the front sitting higher than the back, and you will notice it without measuring
I know. I'm just wondering how much, and how it will look
Old 03-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #1234
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
If you are talking about the chrome logo, it should pop off from behind then you can spray it and snap it back on.
I think on our trucks it is all one piece, i may be wrong. Ill have to check in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
holy crap id knock that guy out if that were me getting pulled like that. then again....
i dont think id ever play tug-o-war with a truck that just sounds like too much damage to deal either way. i wouldn't mess up anyones truck like that and i'd hope the other guy wouldn't try do the same to me.
I can't imagine it being much more strain than snatching/pulling someone out of a nasty hole. I'd prob give it a shot once or twice just to say i did it. Ive seen a few friends tug o war with no problems, but i do know things can go wrong! Also been to some good ole redneck truck pulls and seen axles, drive shafts, and engines all blow when pulling a sled. Fun to go to, but no way would i ever put my truck to that kinda strain. I got nothing to prove!!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #1235
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh7nm View Post
If it did not come with the truck stock then yes it is illegal.
IMO I think some HID's are over-rated.

Unless you're gonna install projectors to get full use of them, might be better off just getting the nice sylvania bulbs.

Love my HID fogs though
Old 03-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #1236
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, ill be down at sandys tomorrow if anyones down to hang.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #1238
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
IMO I think some HID's are over-rated.

Unless you're gonna install projectors to get full use of them, might be better off just getting the nice sylvania bulbs.

Love my HID fogs though
Agree... i ran HIDs in the headlights for a while. I liked them cause they were bright. (6000k 55watt). Im plenty happy with my piaas right now. Still kept the HIDs in the fogs!

Mike, hows that lift coming? Looking forward to seeing the truck with the new suspension. We all need to meet up for a mod day, then plan on a kaena point trip again. Ive gotten better with final cut over the last few nights... next video wont be as long!!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #1239
The Red Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
where is sandys? i might head down there.
sandys is over just north of hawaii kai, between hanauma bay and makapuu light house
Old 03-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #1240
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
retrofitted headlights are a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE improvement over halogens and reflector-housed hid bulbs

After having all three, the retro outperforms the others exponentially; anyone can benefit from better night vision

Products Discussed in this Thread