Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Bach day on 4th of July

Old 07-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
kauairandall is on a distinguished road
Name: randall
kauairandall's Tacoma Gallery
Bach day on 4th of July

went to the beach today with the gf.. and her Taco. and the pit. lol have a great 4th of July!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauairandall View Post
went to the beach today with the gf.. and her Taco. and the pit. lol have a great 4th of July!!!

Nice pics guys. Good looking pit.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Where are all the chickens?
All on the highways and roads lol. I killem when i can. They crow every morning.. srarting at 2 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood...
Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #6
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauairandall View Post
All on the highways and roads lol. I killem when i can. They crow every morning.. srarting at 2 in the morning waking up the whole neighborhood...
haha...i love kauai. coming back in a couple months. they definately threw off my gold game, constantly clucking in my back swing. every time i come out there for vacation i wanna move there.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
Quote:
haha...i love kauai. coming back in a couple months. they definately threw off my gold game, constantly clucking in my back swing. every time i come out there for vacation i wanna move there.
kauai is a nice place to live.. the highways suck though.. slow traffic.. but if you're an outdoor type person, u can hunt, fish, dive etc.. not a place really for partying..
Old 07-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I hated driving out there. Not renting a car this time cuz I don't wanna go anywhere but the beach I'm at and the golf course next door. Seems REALLY slow out there with regards to night life. But I relax out there better than anywhere else.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #9
Thumbs up

Quote:
Yeah, I hated driving out there. Not renting a car this time cuz I don't wanna go anywhere but the beach I'm at and the golf course next door. Seems REALLY slow out there with regards to night life. But I relax out there better than anywhere else.
i agree..