Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #2181
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Went from a tropical storm warning this morning to a hurricane warning
Old 08-06-2014, 11:56 PM   #2182
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
who's ready to hit the mud?
Old 08-07-2014, 02:02 AM   #2183
polekasta is on a distinguished road
polekasta's Tacoma Gallery
Stay safe tomorrow all my Big Island Braddahs
Old 08-07-2014, 04:19 AM   #2184
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gonna park the taco in the patio so it won't get hit too hard lol. But then I'll probably get recalled in and have to park out in the elements fak
Old 08-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #2185
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
if it gets too harsh I'm gonna camp out in my truck. wasn't really thinking of preparing much, put shit away and tarped up some things, moved some things to storage. just pretty much me, my dogs and things. I have my own generator, but no sense, no house anyway. lol
Old 08-07-2014, 10:47 AM   #2186
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
finished putting all the stuff away yesterday. we have two small plastic rubbermaid storage sheds that I hope last through
couldnt find the locks for the doors so I improvised
Old 08-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #2187
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
And now we have a 4.3 magnitude earthquake, someone is out to get me.

http://hvo.wr.usgs.gov/seismic/volcw...akes/index.php
Old 08-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #2188
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikoloa Tacoma View Post

you fella's can't catch a break right now unless its a wave. Speaking of which.. How's the surf churning with storms on the way. I bet its gonna get massive. Pics if ya can.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #2189
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waikoloa Tacoma View Post

thats what woke me up this morning lol

two hurricanes and an earthquake

zombies are comin

in other news, I heard there's already a power outage out in waikoloa and by kealakehe?
Old 08-11-2014, 01:06 AM   #2190
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
http://i.instagram.com/p/riGe1kDIm-/ stolen truck from kapoho.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:24 PM   #2191
str808taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Sheldon
str808taco's Tacoma Gallery
got it .
Old 08-20-2014, 11:25 PM   #2192

Old 08-20-2014, 11:43 PM   #2193

heres another one
Old 08-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #2194
HAWAIIAN
Nice addition. Thinking of pulling mine off but I'm too lazy and not enough time
Old 08-24-2014, 08:07 PM   #2195
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
BIG ISLAND HI Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408932429.875925.jpgBIG ISLAND HI Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408932453.665847.jpg

anyone here?
Old 08-24-2014, 08:48 PM   #2196
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by str808taco View Post
heres another one
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
did you catch a charter with him?
Old 08-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #2197
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No I don't think so? We are doing a manta charter with Neptune charlies
Old 08-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #2198
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh, I know him but don't know if he's a member. I do like his arb bumper and he has an all pro rear.

you must see a lot of tacos around.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:26 AM   #2199

Yeah I have seen a ton here during my stay, especially on our trip around the island to the volcano. I feel like this place is taco/yota heaven. See some drop brackets here and there but most were regular suspension lifts too.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:07 AM   #2200
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
anyone thinking of anything from all pro anytime soon?

Products Discussed in this Thread