Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #1001
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
No, there was two hunting tournaments on island so I drove across the island, did some shopping, drove 20 something miles, walked 2 miles into a forest, slept rolled up in a tarp, woke up, did some walking, hit the trail again, dogs found a pig, walked some more, came across the lava flow and the mountain behind it is where helicopters fly all day long and what is an active volcano.
very nice. sounds like some great off roading around the island.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #1003
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
tacomarich-I barely get to do any off roading now a days, but theres some great scenery here! I needa get myself a 4wd soon.

rajah big C, those autos are fun. should do an external trans cooler.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM   #1004
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking for some 33s or 35x12.5R15 let me know...
Old 02-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #1005
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
tacomarich-I barely get to do any off roading now a days, but theres some great scenery here! I needa get myself a 4wd soon.

rajah big C, those autos are fun. should do an external trans cooler.
would be nice to offroad there i bet. lots of trails i bet?
Old 02-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #1006
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
yeah, i actually have the billies w/ eibach setup notched at 1.75 and a 2" aal. im running icon ucas. i like the setup but decided for go with a full icon setup, so im waiting on my icon extended travel coilovers to go with the icon 2.5 shocks sitting in my storage lol.
you looking to sell the eibachs?
Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #1007
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarich View Post
would be nice to offroad there i bet. lots of trails i bet?
depends on what you're into because we have alittle of everything. A lot of land is private, there's not much public places you can go. There's still places to go but most times i'm also incorporating what I do in life when I do go places.
You ever been down here?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #1008
luvsoffroading

Quote:
depends on what you're into because we have alittle of everything. A lot of land is private, there's not much public places you can go. There's still places to go but most times i'm also incorporating what I do in life when I do go places.
You ever been down here?
thats cool and no have never been over there. but my cousin and aunt used to live on maui. ive always wanted to visit hawaii..
Old 02-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #1009
1 MeMber
iLoveJDM is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
iLoveJDM's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit!!!

Supp guys, I see a lot of nice trucks! Anyone out Kona side??? I see some familiars on da road but if u guys see me jus trow one Shaka!!!!! Im da only white 12' taco wit a carbon roof so not hard to miss... Shoots!!! Keep those rigs clean!!!! Alohas
Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #1010
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
duck dynasty just arrived...maybe time to put my taco on tv. see you guys later this weekend!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #1011
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveJDM View Post
Supp guys, I see a lot of nice trucks! Anyone out Kona side??? I see some familiars on da road but if u guys see me jus trow one Shaka!!!!! Im da only white 12' taco wit a carbon roof so not hard to miss... Shoots!!! Keep those rigs clean!!!! Alohas
post pics!! hah i go look out man. fck washing and keeping the truck clean!

@tacomarich...gotta visit here one day!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #1012
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveJDM View Post

I think I've seen your rig around, remember that roof; looks good!

Quote:
duck dynasty just arrived...maybe time to put my taco on tv. see you guys later this weekend!
wait, what? haha
Old 02-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #1013
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
What any one running a 6"lift and 35"
Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 AM   #1014
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
first kala says "duck dynasty's in, shoots"

then my friend that works at KOA sends me a pic of him with them

wtf's going on? haha
Old 02-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #1015
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
ekahi1-Yeah ive seen it done but I think you're in a different boat with a straight front. You get more articulation and the height is probably making a difference. Just try run em.
I have a set of 35x12s on 15x12 welds, could probably slap em on my friends truck and see how bad the rubbage is.

I ended up not going hunting out hamakua side last night and I went out last night. I woke up and my friends house about 45 minutes ago and proceeded to twist my foot walking out to my truck. i aint hunting today...ima go back to sleep and get rid of this hangover, dry throat, and sore ankle. I already waved by to my broja so good night guys.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #1016
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekahi1 View Post
What any one running a 6"lift and 35"
Check out MADtaco09 he is.....
Old 02-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #1017
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
What Kalamazoo no like sell um or trade
Old 02-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #1018
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Sry kala stupid auto texting
Old 02-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #1019
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Your the 3rd guy I know asking to pick em up. The only reason I wanted to keep em is that they dont stick out as much. I have some 15x14 super singles on 35 boggers that im considering throwing on craigslist...but i'd ask something like 6 bills for em since one is curbed.
Im pretty sure ifs 6" can fit 35s, nothing too wide though. Swampers tend to come out shorter then what they are labeled as.

You should have picked these 14wides up, I basically sold em for dirt cheap.

These are the 15x12s and I can try em on my friends 1st gen taco with an ifs 6" lift.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #1020
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
I no like go any woder then on 12" my dana 44 front is allready wide. Im running 10.5s on mountain cruahers and they stick out pass my baja front fenders 2"...O shit I know that truck I think you Vicky's cuzin...

Products Discussed in this Thread