Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #1121
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
taco: i wanna say was around 4:30. i still call it texaco but its actually shell LOL. the one right across kandis.
Oh haha yeah I was riding on empty from the other day haha
Old 03-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #1122
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
taco: lol. yeah i saw the fog light mod, and the addicts and i remember seeing your sig. put two and two together. nice truck, looks good with the bhlm. when you see that dude with the barcelona red truck, tell em nice rig. i thought the roof was a nice touch.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #1123
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
taco: lol. yeah i saw the fog light mod, and the addicts and i remember seeing your sig. put two and two together. nice truck, looks good with the bhlm. when you see that dude with the barcelona red truck, tell em nice rig. i thought the roof was a nice touch.
Haha yeah I just run them all day. And I just seen him too. All the time actually driving around. Never talk though
Old 03-11-2013, 02:17 AM   #1124
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekahi1 View Post
rims are sold... any one know who the road is out by smoking rock/ road to the sea are???
yeah I do and its a 2wd road. you could get there from manuka too
Old 03-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #1126
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
man, that runner with the tundra clip and TC LT is sweeeet
I saw it down waipio last time
Old 03-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #1128
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wait till I get my Glassworks fenders bruddah......
Old 03-28-2013, 04:23 AM   #1130
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
raped with no lube. damnit.

I didnt drive my tacoma since last saturday but it was nice starting it up tonight and driving down south and back. Definitely a good feeling since ive been driving my f250. fuel is killers so I bought myself a frontier to use as a work truck.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:26 AM   #1131
HAWAIIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post

I didnt drive my tacoma since last saturday but it was nice starting it up tonight and driving down south and back. Definitely a good feeling since ive been driving my f250. fuel is killers so I bought myself a frontier to use as a work truck.
shit. better put my mud flaps back on. is it $70 for every flap or what?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:29 AM   #1132
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TacoMan View Post
shit. better put my mud flaps back on. is it $70 for every flap or what?
$72 for each mud flap. $72 for each tire.

nah no worry. they dont like that truck. I run no safety check and wide tires.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #1133
HAWAIIAN
Hilo guys!
Jon wanted to have a cruise!
This Saturday March 28, Bayfront parking lot at 10am. Roll out 11am!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #1134
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TacoMan View Post
Hilo guys!
Jon wanted to have a cruise!
This Saturday March 28, Bayfront parking lot at 10am. Roll out 11am!
Cruise you say?

I'll probably be there...as long as I don't get called in for work.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #1135
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
You guys just gonna cruise on Hilo side?
Old 03-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #1136
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post

I feel your pain man! My tints and no front plate would pissy them off so I took the tints off and mounted the front plate behind my bumper took off the 16x10 31x12.50 swampers and threw on the 16x12 and 305s thinking they would garranz pull me over but had some good luck lately
Old 03-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #1137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

you gonna go MT too?
Yeah UCA's next then some E-travel Icons
Old 03-30-2013, 01:43 AM   #1138
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
Yeah UCA's next then some E-travel Icons
when the time comes, lemme know how much shipping costs you
Old 03-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #1140
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
I feel your pain man! My tints and no front plate would pissy them off so I took the tints off and mounted the front plate behind my bumper took off the 16x10 31x12.50 swampers and threw on the 16x12 and 305s thinking they would garranz pull me over but had some good luck lately
Yeah, it's been awhile since I rode around with dark tint. I dont think im going back to it anytime soon but I hate how mainlanders gotta tell us what for do. Government telling us how to live my live, pfft, please.

My rear license plate mount took about a year to break and my flip mount up front is pretty katsu'd. I guess i'm waiting around for them to fall off like my work trucks.

ps-Cody, like that one dontcha? Took it all the way East side with it. Fkn mean that rain ah? Rain line right at the palani rd/Queen K intersection and didnt stop till right after Manuka park...then right before South Pt rain out again all the way to Hilo. fakn should go down SP or something today, hit the mud.

Products Discussed in this Thread