Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #1162
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an extra 05 trd snowflake stock? or 04 16" tundra stocky? or maybe a 16x8 mickey thompson classic 2? I need one of each to complete a set and can meet anywhere on island.

Or anyone that can repair cracked rims?

not my pic but this is the tundra rim i need. thanks.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #1163
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
ksjnvkiuawneuifniaurvn78weahrw3ngw3897 yt9w3
Old 04-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #1164
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit! Just wanted to say wassup to my Big Island Peeps!!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #1165
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Anyone have an extra 05 trd snowflake stock? or 04 16" tundra stocky? or maybe a 16x8 mickey thompson classic 2? I need one of each to complete a set and can meet anywhere on island.

Or anyone that can repair cracked rims?

not my pic but this is the tundra rim i need. thanks.
I got 4 of these...
Old 04-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #1169
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Any plans for your truck over summer?
swapping everything but the LCA's on the front suspension
new muffler
spindle gussets

gonna be fun!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 AM   #1170
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Welcome to TW

Nice SWB.
Thx it is for sale if you anyone looking...
Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #1171
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I got 4 of these...
I just need one and am not looking to spend much. How much did you want for your set though?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #1172
HaoleBilt

$400 comes with center caps and lug nuts.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #1173
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks but ill pass on this. I ended up running 265/70s on stock 01-04 stocks. Im still looking for one of each. Or even a 16x8 mickey thompson alcoa-look alike rim.

I bought a Chevy the other day. Its the first one I owned for over a day. scary.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:24 AM   #1175
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
if you saved up all the money from buying this mini-dealership you could have a sweet SAS already haha
im kind of thinking of selling my truck and hopping in an fj or waiting for a 4wd to pop up for a good deal. When I think of it, half the mileage on the truck is from me, it's hard to convert 2wd to 4wd, and im not a fan of the color red.

And shat up, its not a dealership....it's, it's, something. hah
Old 04-30-2013, 03:24 AM   #1176
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
im kind of thinking of selling my truck and hopping in an fj or waiting for a 4wd to pop up for a good deal. When I think of it, half the mileage on the truck is from me, it's hard to convert 2wd to 4wd, and im not a fan of the color red.

And shat up, its not a dealership....it's, it's, something. hah
you must have a load of vehicles sitting around

like a dealership that doesnt sell many cars

like a shitty dealership. haha

an fj would be pretty sweet
Old 04-30-2013, 03:35 AM   #1177
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
you must have a load of vehicles sitting around

like a dealership that doesnt sell many cars

like a shitty dealership. haha

an fj would be pretty sweet
u fakkaleiti.
hahahahah, dealership that has a bunch of beer cans around, tires here and there, extra parts going to waste...yeah, something like that.
Within the past month I bought myself another work truck, an F250 flat bed....then bought an ex cab frontier so I can hire a worker and also use it for errands, but it needed work so I bought a parts Frontier and then ended up driving another Frontier home that same day. Then just the other day I seen some rims I want for my datsun and ended up buying the whole truck. Freakin addicting and I gotta stop that shit. Plus all the money thats going to gas or for little things here and there.
Im not even a Chevy guy and I like the power and smootheness of it. There was only 3 good tires so I looked in the spare tire pile and found the right size tire and a 6 lug rim I thought I had given away. if I still have this in a month i'll take it down r2s. We also have to go around skyline.

fj was always on that list but I wanted a tacoma at the same time. Since I cant afford both I think I should try pounce on a good deal when it pops up, but it needs to be 6 speed.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #1178
HaoleBilt

G/L 6spds is hard to find...my boy just brought one over from Maui...lifted look sweet! I had a VoodooBlue but was autotragic...
Old 05-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #1179
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I would get an auto 4wd 4 door for the right price. 2wd sucks.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:14 AM   #1180
HaoleBilt

My 2011 TRD Sport SWB is for sale...

15k miles...$30k

Products Discussed in this Thread