Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #1201
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Do you pick up a new Tacoma every couple years? Could I be your son?
Seems that way...
2007 SR5 Indigo Ink Sold at 50k
2010 TRD Off Road Barcelona Red Totaled at 8k...still have my wife so i'll take that trade any day...
2011 TRD Sport Speedway Blue Sold 15k
2013 TRD Sport Nautical Blue Metallic EnRoute...plan on keeping this one...

I don't have kids but if I need I'll take applications
Old 05-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #1203
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's how TEU is over here...
Old 05-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #1204
Moku808 is on a distinguished road
Moku808's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know any pretty tame offroad trails on hilo side that my stock tacoma can handle. Wanted to take my family on a little adventure.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #1205
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
mana rd? kaloli cliffs? can always go on hunting roads up Saddle/Kulani.

Wanna take them on a little adventure? south point or waipio is fun for that.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #1206
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
makalawena kona side is fun for a stock truck, great beach too

saddle might be fun, but stock you pretty much gotta stay to the road
Old 05-21-2013, 06:28 AM   #1207
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Mana Rd and Skyline can do it stock and see a lot.

I drove a stock 4runner to the top of Maks hill. Fun...
Old 05-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #1208
HaoleBilt

I like the Maunakea trail that's starts by the visitor center and ends up at the Girl Scout camp did that in my 07 SR5 all stock...
Old 05-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #1209
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
I like the Maunakea trail that's starts by the visitor center and ends up at the Girl Scout camp did that in my 07 SR5 all stock...
Skyline...
Easier to go from the visitor center. Took a stock 4runner on that one a few years back when the switch backs were washed out.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #1210
HaoleBilt

Any big island peeps looking for 05-Tacoma parts PM me: i have SpiderTrax Spacer NIB, 3" Solid Aluminum lift blocks, 2013 TRD Sport rear leafs <10 miles. 2013 TRD Sport Rims. Mud flaps, All Weather Floor Mats. I also have 2 cat back exhausts for DCSB. I'm building my truck this week and will have all these parts looking for a new home. Mahalo
Old 05-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #1211
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any big island peeps looking for 05-Tacoma parts PM me: i have SpiderTrax Spacer NIB, 3" Solid Aluminum lift blocks, 2013 TRD Sport rear leafs <10 miles. 2013 TRD Sport Rims. Mud flaps, All Weather Floor Mats. I also have 2 cat back exhausts for DCSB. I'm building my truck this week and will have all these parts looking for a new home. Mahalo

So what?! you got your new truck? Thats awesome bro. I get 30 more days!
Old 05-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #1212
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
So what?! you got your new truck? Thats awesome bro. I get 30 more days!
Almost it's in Hilo and will be transported Tuesday...I miss my Speedway Blue...been driving a Chevy Cruze

Be Safe & we should meet up when you are back...i'll bring the mudflaps...
Old 05-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #1214
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ordering my coilovers the day after I get back, already got everything worked out
then MT then meet!
Isn't cheaper to get them up there and then mail them to yourself?
Old 05-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #1215
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Isn't cheaper to get them up there and then mail them to yourself?
aint crap like that up here, it'd probably cost way more to ship internationally

DSM has pretty good shipping rates, my 5100's were like $100 to ship from arizona before
Old 05-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #1216
HaoleBilt

Quote:
aint crap like that up here, it'd probably cost way more to ship internationally

DSM has pretty good shipping rates, my 5100's were like $100 to ship from arizona before
Internationally? Where u at I thought u were up on the mainland...
Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #1217

Quote:
Internationally? Where u at I thought u were up on the mainland...
I'm in Japan! haha

get back in a few days
Old 05-26-2013, 01:18 AM   #1218
HaoleBilt

Quote:
I'm in Japan! haha

get back in a few days
Oh snap you should bring back random Japanese stickers...
Old 05-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #1219
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Almost it's in Hilo and will be transported Tuesday...I miss my Speedway Blue...been driving a Chevy Cruze

Be Safe & we should meet up when you are back...i'll bring the mudflaps...

Guaranteed, I am gonna be broke by the time I get back! I already put a down on the lift and tires! Plus all kine minor stuff but it adds up!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #1220
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
Guaranteed, I am gonna be broke by the time I get back! I already put a down on the lift and tires! Plus all kine minor stuff but it adds up!
I hear you my build is little over kill but...why not!

Products Discussed in this Thread