Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2013, 01:32 AM   #1341
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
sold the brand new set of procomps with equally brand new set of firestone destinations today. was quick. time for a new set. chee!

Old 06-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #1342
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
sold the brand new set of procomps with equally brand new set of firestone destinations today. was quick. time for a new set. chee!

Whatcha going for now??
Old 06-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #1343
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

probably going with a set of welds. im selling my set on weds. i do want a set of mickey thompsons for a everyday set 16x12.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:21 AM   #1344
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
probably going with a set of welds. im selling my set on weds. i do want a set of mickey thompsons for a everyday set 16x12.
Go with a set of these
Old 06-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #1345

15s wont fit with my setup and 8" is too narrow now. my welds is gonna be 20x12 and im still undecided on an everyday set. but mickey thompson is on the list. still looking for more options before i make a definite choice. if i cant find a proper everyday wheel, im just gonna rock the set of 18" 4runner limiteds i have in storage with a set of all terrains.

heres the welds im gonna buy:
http://weldracing.com/t56.html
Old 06-25-2013, 02:31 AM   #1346
HaoleBilt

Quote:
15s wont fit with my setup and 8" is too narrow now. my welds is gonna be 20x12 and im still undecided on an everyday set. but mickey thompson is on the list. still looking for more options before i make a definite choice. if i cant find a proper everyday wheel, im just gonna rock the set of 18" 4runner limiteds i have in storage with a set of all terrains.

heres the welds im gonna buy:
http://weldracing.com/t56.html
The 4Runner limiteds look nice... What did u did do with the tacoma rims u got from me?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #1347

storage. i was debating on picking up a mini (hardbody, d50, mightmax, pup) and slapping those on there. i saw a mini and looked REAL good with those wheels on them.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #1348
HaoleBilt

Quote:
storage. i was debating on picking up a mini (hardbody, d50, mightmax, pup) and slapping those on there. i saw a mini and looked REAL good with those wheels on them.
I seen an old Skool 2wd with a 4wd body... That looked nice!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:38 AM   #1349

nice! any update on the xb?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #1350
HaoleBilt

Quote:
nice! any update on the xb?
No...no offers I'm may just hold on to it and get a 15 4runner for the wife and take the taco as my dd.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:44 AM   #1351

thats a good plan!
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #1352
HaoleBilt

Quote:
thats a good plan!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #1353
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna buy my 2010 prerunner?
Old 06-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #1354

hah? the one you just bought?
Old 06-26-2013, 12:51 AM   #1355
HaoleBilt

Quote:
hah? the one you just bought?
Nope mine was a 2011 4x4
Old 06-26-2013, 12:56 AM   #1356

nice. now that i think about it, i didnt even bother looking under the username
Old 06-26-2013, 02:42 AM   #1357
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
All this rim talk and im considering picking up a set of 16s for my truck.
And I havent been working on my taco but I decided to change up the look of my work truck. Wouldnt mind a drop but that wouldnt do well hauling soil or building materials.

I needa get wheel bearings fr my truck. So much for searching and end up watching youtube vids. lol
Old 06-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #1358
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Nope mine was a 2011 4x4
Lol, yeah, I am cleaning up the prerunner to sell so I can help pay for the swb... Or help with more mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
All this rim talk and im considering picking up a set of 16s for my truck.
And I havent been working on my taco but I decided to change up the look of my work truck. Wouldnt mind a drop but that wouldnt do well hauling soil or building materials.

I needa get wheel bearings fr my truck. So much for searching and end up watching youtube vids. lol
Is that ur work truck?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #1359

with everything taken into account. thats a nice little work truck you got there. i was always fond of single cabs.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #1360
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
Anybody wanna buy my 2010 prerunner?
What's the mileage I can find u a buyer

Products Discussed in this Thread