Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #1501
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
No worries you LMK when and i'll order it...barge in no shipping...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #1502
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Lol I took a trans pan out launching railroad on kaloli back in the day...
ouch! roads pretty gnarly if you dont have the clearance. I remember seeing slammed out trucks out on the cliff, idk how they did it, but a few friends and we good to go. I havent been to the end of RR in a long time but I remember tearing up my old taco on the Panaewa side one night I was hunting inside there. I tried going to shipmans thru bottom of Kaloli before, yeah, didnt work out the best.

Its been couple years since I went down Kaloli but when its not muddy and hauna, it's pretty much 2wd with clearance.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #1503
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
speaking of railroad and puna side. i always wondered if railroad ave is actually connected? meaning could i take a truck and navigate my way from hpp to hilo? if not a truck, maybe a bike or quad? i always wondered what was beyond those rocks (panewa side).
Old 07-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #1504
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, the railroad on panaewa side connected back in plantation days. If you go behind the bank on the new bypass, get rr on that side but it goes thru ag fields and jungle before it meets Kaloli. Could bike it I suppose, but that is private property.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #1506
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
lotsa f-twenty tubs and Hornets flying around recently
Huh?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #1507
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Jets flying around the past couple nights

I heard a squadron of f-15's came to oahu for training, guess they're flying around here too
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #1508
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
summers pretty hectic.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #1510
HaoleBilt

Oh...the coolest thing I seen aircraft related was a Navy G5 flying along KOA barely off the deck and then going as close to vertical as you can take it before rolling out in the opposite direction...
Old 07-17-2013, 02:50 AM   #1512
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
kala check the bi meet thread
yeah 2pm saturday.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #1513
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
A&J is to exspensive go to superbrights.com way better
Old 07-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #1514
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
today im supposed to change my wheel bearings, but ive decided to go hunt and to leave it alone. I'll probably be taco less tomorrow.

edit-and i'm not gonna go to the car show. The person its being held for t-boned my friends truck while he was stopped and the truck still aint fixed.
I used to be into the honda scene and one of the reasons why I dont like hondas anymore is cause people like ray taking advantage of kids who dont know better(selling ebay parts for big dollas, ebay turbo kits). Ray works for the county doing road maintenance but he also is a security guard who likes finding out about your ride, letting other people know what you have, telling other people untrue shit, and he claims to be a body worker/painter..but I wouldnt give him any business seeing the pieces of shits thats come out of his driveway. One of my last straws with this dude was checking out a car for a friend to find out the vins were switched and there was a bunch of parts that were missing but was in the pics(and text messages). I previously knew who owned the car. Another one I got to see unfold was them buying a wrecked car that was partially stripped and no title, then seeing it back up on CL as running with clear title.

I dont particularly know the son but ive heard a lot about em involving mopeds and car parts that dont belong to him and arent supposed to be in his possession. I know the father and I am not going to support them. paak yooh ray yadao...fkn bunk deals.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #1515
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Help keep an eyed out for.my friends Suzuki samurai was stolen from hilo next to cafe 100 it is a white with black soft top, small lift and alcoas with bfg muds.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #1516
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give u or him a call if I hear anything on the west side. Try save the pic off of craigslist and put it on photobucket or something to post it up here.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #1517
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery

heres the suzuki that got jacked if any ones got any info PLZ let me know...huge reward if found...
Old 07-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #1518
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
wow i seen this sami around. always thought it looked real good. sorry to hear about it. ill keep my eyes peeled.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:52 AM   #1520
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys...

Products Discussed in this Thread