Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #1701
98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Hey also if any of you guys are selling some rims let me know looking for these but I'm open to any other aftermarket rims too. Not looking for any black rims. Thanks

Old 09-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #1702
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98toyota View Post
Hey also if any of you guys are selling some rims let me know looking for these but I'm open to any other aftermarket rims too. Not looking for any black rims. Thanks

I think my coworker has these on his new 4Runner and wants to get rid of em
Old 09-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #1703
98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I think my coworker has these on his new 4Runner and wants to get rid of em
Gotta be on the Big Island. But thanks
Old 09-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #1704
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i thught i saw someone selling a set of trails in the box a while back on craigslist. think he wanted thousand bones for em though lol.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #1705
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I may sell my sequoia stocks with 285/70r17s. if the price is right ill sell em...I wouldnt mind those fuels/duratracs on cl.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #1706
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

lol if it is the setup i THINK youre talking about. anyone who picks it up will be a happy camper. they are pretty much brand new and still smell that way too, not to mention the wheel design is very rare, if not the only one on this island so far . if anyone from here picks em up ill give em a little deal.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #1707
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
just replaced my muffler with a Thush weld on so far im impressed with it a little loud at start up but nice low rumble in low rpms 0-2000 but gets quiet at highway speeds. also notice i little quicker response.
But most of all MPG gained about 2-2.5 MPG averging 19MPG on "35s is awsome in my book with a 3.4
Old 09-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #1709

i can definately agree with the mpgs dropping once an exhaust is installed. sometimes i would like to throw a flowmaster 40 paired with a urd y-pipe like ow i had with my xrunner, but quickly dismiss the tought because i kinda like the quiet now lol.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:23 AM   #1710
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
From running a flowmaster or having it uncapped, I dont mind the quietness of stock. Same like my old truck, with the s/c you just wanted to hear the sound more often and would get it up, but with it stock I cruised it more.
33 swampers and fm/uncapped was 14-15mpg...right now 265/70 with stock muffler is about 19.

xero, I do want those fuels but I already know they wont stay pretty. I do want it, but I did wanna buy new sorings already too. hmm...
Old 09-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #1711

yesterday was a good day; ended up selling the trophys and the 4runner running boards. only a few more thing to get rid of >=).
Old 09-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #1712
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait to get home....for Christmas

Have a lot to do on the truck. And Goodies waiting!

Also gotta ship my shocks up to cali though
Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 AM   #1713
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
The Banks cat back is loud on the 4.0s. Headers doesnt help. What would help is finding a stock exhaust for a dbl cab long bed.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #1714

here we go. 20x14 t56. finally came in.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #1716
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm back...I got locked out for an eternity...
Old 10-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #1717
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha guys and gals! Just letting you know that TW Secret Santa is on for anyone who is interested. Cutoff is November 15th.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...mber-15th.html

Thanks!
Alex
Old 10-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #1718
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get out, lock some hubs and spend some time away from the busy athletes in kona town. anyone game?
Old 10-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Lets get out, lock some hubs and spend some time away from the busy athletes in kona town. anyone game?
I wish i could
Old 10-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #1720
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck kala I just realized that after all this time I've never been wheeling with you
Just gotta fix my coilovers and get my bumper on.............

Products Discussed in this Thread