Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

BIG ISLAND HI Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #1781
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Big Island Peeps Kona Side: I have two opening here at work tech & detailer. DM me if anyone is interested.

Mahalo!
Old 11-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #1783
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'd be down if I was home haha

happy halloween everyone
Old 11-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #1785
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
Anyone else going to SEMA?
are you?

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

one day
Old 11-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #1786
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
Anyone else going to SEMA?
Where u at leadership works with Glenn this past week?
Old 11-03-2013, 01:52 AM   #1787
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekahi1 View Post
@Dave What like do one group run down waipio we know Kalashnikov always down lol...
damn, I was just in there yesterday..and I was in pouring rain in hilo all today...and mana rd thursday night. pretty tired, havent been home since thursday. hmm, possibly be down for something tomorrow/sundaythough.

I wonder what kine experience tech requires and what kind of pay....
Old 11-05-2013, 01:38 AM   #1789
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoy808 View Post
some pics from makalawena. one speed! lol

how was it? looks fun

i gotta get back there
Old 11-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #1790
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
got rid of my daily (xb), sold my project (g35) and picked up the new hotness today (rav4 limited).

Old 11-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #1791
98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
got rid of my daily (xb), sold my project (g35) and picked up the new hotness today (rav4 limited).

Sweet... Seems like your always changing cars
Old 11-06-2013, 12:47 AM   #1792

Quote:

IIRC, the V6 rav 4 is the fastest stock vehicle toyota offers under the toyota brand name
Old 11-06-2013, 02:02 AM   #1793
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

kona: yeah i heard the previous gen ravs with the v6 was quick. didnt know it was the fastest. i personally wouldve pegged the 3.5 camry to be lol. these new ravs arent fast, they dont even come with a v6 option. it is nice though, atleast interior wise. the outside looks...take a bit of getting used to lol.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #1794
kukini05 is on a distinguished road

kukini05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How much was out the door? Thinking of trading in my wife's '06 accord.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #1795

kukini: i believe the base and xle are significantly cheaper. big island toyota does not have any awd versions anymore. the limited awd versions was right around 30k, little bit less. its good. i actually got it because i want my kids to be comfortable, the rear seats can recline, the leather-like softtex material is really good. i kinda like it as much as the leather in my wifes 2013 4runner. the limited also has premium sound, navigation, sunroof, smart key, and auto trunk. all ravs come with eco and sport mode. it changes the parameters of the transmission and other functions, depending on what mode youre using. sport also diverts power to rear axels if you have awd version. its nice.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #1796
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoy808 View Post
some pics from makalawena. one speed! lol

What's funny is you got the 4wd following you
Old 11-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #1797
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Any one off roaring or cruzing this weekend...
Old 11-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #1798
kukini05 is on a distinguished road

kukini05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
kukini: i believe the base and xle are significantly cheaper. big island toyota does not have any awd versions anymore. the limited awd versions was right around 30k, little bit less. its good. i actually got it because i want my kids to be comfortable, the rear seats can recline, the leather-like softtex material is really good. i kinda like it as much as the leather in my wifes 2013 4runner. the limited also has premium sound, navigation, sunroof, smart key, and auto trunk. all ravs come with eco and sport mode. it changes the parameters of the transmission and other functions, depending on what mode youre using. sport also diverts power to rear axels if you have awd version. its nice.

Right on. Thanks for the info.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #1799
thoy808 will become famous soon enoughthoy808 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 291 CBCS
Name: Taylor
thoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
how was it? looks fun

i gotta get back there
Beautiful down there. diddnt really need to use lockers for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TacoMan View Post
What's funny is you got the 4wd following you
he was in 4L the whole way lol
Old 11-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #1800
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
might be a long shot, but I'll be flying into Kona tomorrow till Monday and it looks like all the rental cars are booked...anyone know of other means of affordable transportation?

anyone wanna rent out their car?

Products Discussed in this Thread