Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Sick Tacoma at Hilo car show

Old 07-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #21
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
What'd you expect?
exactly what you posted.........I just thought the timing was impeccable
Old 07-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #22
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock it
Old 07-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #23
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
needs bigger tires, but nice truck
Old 07-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Super gay.

Has it ever seen dirt?
X2.

But it is sick bro gnar sick broseph.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #25
cr8vlu is on a distinguished road
cr8vlu's Tacoma Gallery
Nice

Yeah funny people hating... If anyone knew how much skill and labor went into that build, im sure there would be more appreciation. Probably the sickest 2nd gen here in hawaii.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #26
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
not liking the wheels and tires. but the rest looks good
Old 07-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #27
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
lol you guys are dead on, the truck also has custom Alcan rear springs with 3" blocks out back........ Bro is the way of the walk! Pure street truck there!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #28
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
lol you guys are dead on, the truck also has custom Alcan rear springs with 3" blocks out back........ Bro is the way of the walk! Pure street truck there!
Sick build though! Seen it IRL

Lots of things I'd do differently but hey this is Hilo and people do it diffrent here!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #29
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
bro..
Old 07-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Front is sick. Body lift is required on some early model yota pick ups to gain extra up travel with most long travel kits even. I dont see a problem as long as it is functional.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #31
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
Is that the first St8 front 2nd Gen in HI? thing looks mean. But definitely agree looks all sho no go. Smaller rims BIGGER tires and rip out that body lift asap.
I've seen a 2nd gen str8 front on oahu. Never got a close look at it, but it was on leafs and chevy axles i think That was ahwhile ago.

But its just a status symbol. If he can afford it, why not?
Old 07-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #32
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8vlu View Post
Yeah funny people hating... If anyone knew how much skill and labor went into that build, im sure there would be more appreciation. Probably the sickest 2nd gen here in hawaii.
Skill and labor only counts if it's functional. Why the fuck would anyone go through the SAS process strictly for show? I know it happens all the time but it baffles me.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #33
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
X99999999

I will never nor do I ever wish to understand the whole stretched tire thing. It's pointless.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #34
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Skill and labor only counts if it's functional. Why the fuck would anyone go through the SAS process strictly for show? I know it happens all the time but it baffles me.
Right there with you. If you got that much money to blow might as well blow all your money on a sports car if your never going to get it dirty. *(or just blow all ur money on the whores because if ur all show no go then thats all your getting it for anyway)* why waist time.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:49 AM   #35
cr8vlu is on a distinguished road
cr8vlu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe hes promoting his shop or business. Maybe hes promoting his skills as a welder..... Who knows. I have done a sas and it take skill/knowledge to do it. I appreciate that because i did it. Ppl here with bolt on kits talking smack baffles me
Old 07-27-2012, 06:59 AM   #36
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8vlu View Post
Maybe hes promoting his shop or business. Maybe hes promoting his skills as a welder..... Who knows. I have done a sas and it take skill/knowledge to do it. I appreciate that because i did it. Ppl here with bolt on kits talking smack baffles me
Because, well most of us (), use our trucks.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #38
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
bump it for 808 tint factory/sound factory!
the 3" body was there before it was straight front and there was other straight front 05+ but they used leaf springs. This was the first 3 link that I know of, but theres a handful of straight front 05+ now, you just dont see em cruisin the streets!