Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

First (annual?) Big Island TW meet feeler

View Poll Results: When can you make it?
THIS Saturday (weekend) Aug 4 1 25.00%
Next saturday (weekend) Aug 11 1 25.00%
Other 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
First (annual?) Big Island TW meet feeler

Alright guys, we live on the hardest island to get meets together on, but with all the tacos here and toyotas in general, we gotta have at least one meet!

I was thinking we could meet up kona side, maybe cruise around a little or head down the makalawena trail (Fun, but doable stock)
then grab some food

trying to find the best dates to get some people down here, unless you guys have other ideas on where to meet/what to do; shoot some ideas!

also...Who could even make it? Check the dates in the poll
Old 07-31-2012, 10:20 AM   #6
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
I say we go south and hit "road to the sea" (feeler thread ehh) lol
road to the sea aint too stock friendly is it? A friend of mine just ripped off his exhaust there haha
Old 07-31-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ah, forgot about that

youngins
its okay. still young yet
Old 07-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
road to the sea aint too stock friendly is it? A friend of mine just ripped off his exhaust there haha
2" on a grossly overloaded ist gen made it... and my 2nd gen on 2.5" had small kine damage (tailpipe, scratched frame lol) it's all about picking the right line!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
2" on a grossly overloaded ist gen made it... and my 2nd gen on 2.5" had small kine damage (tailpipe, scratched frame lol) it's all about picking the right line!
I would be down to hit it

though Idk about this meet, seems like there's 4 of us.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:59 PM   #11
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoy808 View Post
Makalawena sounds good, is it pre runner accessible? haha
Idk?
Ok this weekend is off...... My wife and I have a class Fri and Sat evening in Hilo. Sorry maybe next weekend!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:03 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoy808 View Post
Makalawena sounds good, is it pre runner accessible? haha
are you lifted? with the right lines 2wd works
Old 08-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #13
thoy808 will become famous soon enoughthoy808 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: 291 CBCS
Name: Taylor
thoy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you lifted? with the right lines 2wd works
yup, its up 3 inches. I get one tow rope jus in case
Old 08-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #14

I'm starting to think that this might not pan out, we gotta get more BI TW members!
If anything, it's gonna be a small one
Old 08-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #16

ahhhhhh

I leave back to manoa on the 17th. maybe christmas time

but for those guys coming kona side, still send me PM's on when. I can still get you the TW stickers
Old 08-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #17

Quote:
ahhhhhh

I leave back to manoa on the 17th. maybe christmas time

but for those guys coming kona side, still send me PM's on when. I can still get you the TW stickers
I'll be over next weekend I'll pm you