Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Quality and Trustworthy Mechanic on Oahu??

Old 08-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quality and Trustworthy Mechanic on Oahu??

Been on the island for about a month now... wow what an awesome place to be stationed for a while! I just recently bought a 2000 Ford Focus as a second car for me and the family. Looking for any recommendations for a quality mechanic for the car and/or the truck. I live in makakilo so something close to that area would be awesome but would be willing to drive anywhere on the island for good, quality, and trustworthy work. Let me know... thanks in advance
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Google.....MOBOTECH it's a auto repair shop in Kalihi.....The address is 2013 Wilcox Lane, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817.....It's my friend's shop.....It's very busy daily.....Call 808 841 0005.....Ask for Colleen.....Say you are from Tacoma World.....This repair shop has great reviews.....
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ mean the hook ups!
Old 08-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
The Red Bull

Thanks for the recommendation, sorry it has taken a few days to get back on here, been off island for a few days... ill check the place out when i get some free time... want to get the compression checked on the car and a few other things looked at...