Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hey Pinaples!

Old 08-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Pinaples!

Im thinkin of taking my Wife to your lovely rock in the Pacific for her B-day. Its not for about 5 months still, but wondering whats a good place to stay. A few rules:

If the place you recomend sucks, I will ban you.
If I get eaten by a shark, I will ban you
If my Wife gets eaten by a Shark, she will beat you so badly, your Mom & Dad wont recognize you, and they will beat you thinking you are someone else.

If I get robbed, I will ban you.

Also...What kinda food you guys have? Is it all Pinaples and coffee? If so....Im thinking of someplace else to take her.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
kaizen76 is on a distinguished road

Name: N8
kaizen76's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously bro, what island are you gonna take wifey? It's not all pineapples and coffee here bruddah...haha. Btw you won't get eaten by a shark unless you're trying. Too much tv and movies you watch.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Really Chris? Thats the attitude that pisses off the locals, how about what you are looking to do? Food, outdoors or typical tourist crap like sitting on the beach instead of exploring the islands.

Born and raised in Wahiawa. Living in the "9th Island".
Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Food's pretty damn good on da Islands

Haven't been in a few years myself, but Kauai was amazing when I was there. Probably still is.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
*Pineapples
Old 08-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Really Chris? Thats the attitude that pisses off the locals, how about what you are looking to do? Food, outdoors or typical tourist crap like sitting on the beach instead of exploring the islands.

Never take Chris seriously
Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
*pineapple
Pssst! He used it as a name, hence the capital, and he was referring to more than one, hence the plural.

Hi Mike! Whispering sweet fruit into my ear?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
What's with Hawaiians typing in their "accent"? Does any other culture do that...?

I always read this shit in a Jamaican voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizen76 View Post
Haha rahjah dat. Stereotypical. Bruddah Mike I was born on Oahu, but living on Big Island now. How's Vegas?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Pssst! He used it as a name, hence the capital, and he was referring to more than one, hence the plural.

Hi Mike! Whispering sweet fruit into my ear?
Siuuuuuu!!! HI!!
apples, oranges, peaches.....
Shouldn't there be a comma after "Hey" since he's addressing someone, too?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #12
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
What's with Hawaiians typing in their "accent"? Does any other culture do that...?

Same here! Then I went off into my own thing with down by the beach..... BOYYY
Old 08-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im thinkin of taking my Wife to your lovely rock in the Pacific for her B-day. Its not for about 5 months still, but wondering whats a good place to stay. A few rules:

If the place you recomend sucks, I will ban you.
If I get eaten by a shark, I will ban you
If my Wife gets eaten by a Shark, she will beat you so badly, your Mom & Dad wont recognize you, and they will beat you thinking you are someone else.

If I get robbed, I will ban you.

Also...What kinda food you guys have? Is it all Pinaples and coffee? If so....Im thinking of someplace else to take her.
I say take her on a nice skiing trip up in Alaska?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post

I read the Hawaiian stuff in an ebonics.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Siuuuuuu!!! HI!!
apples, oranges, peaches.....
Shouldn't there be a comma after "Hey" since he's addressing someone, too?

Indeed there should be. But then again he didn't go to California schools so maybe we should just turn the other cheek.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery

for the ban. but how do you ban him if you are eaten by a shark?

Big Island is cool, so is Kauai. Great contrast between an ancient island and a brand new one.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think they welcome 'your kind' in Hawaii. They're generally laid back and not in to the 'High Octane/Blowing stuff up/I'm Chris4X4, F*ck you' attitude!

Things I remember from Hawaii:
Food is expensive
Everything is beautiful

The Big island and Maui were my favorites!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say go to the big island or kauai for the best sights/stuff to do (IMHO) the best beaches are on the big island (also IMHO)

Kauai is the most "country" like island, and the greenest, with the most relaxed atmosphere of all the islands.

big island offers the best tourist stuff to do, without the whole overdone tourist bs.

If you go to the BI, look into staying at the waikoloa resorts or the keauhou sheraton.
Ask the locals where the foods at, they all know the best spots

Ask anyone, food here is fucking amazing
Pipikaula, kalua pork and laulau is all you truly need in this world
Old 08-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #19
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizen76 View Post
Seriously bro, what island are you gonna take wifey? It's not all pineapples and coffee here bruddah...haha. Btw you won't get eaten by a shark unless you're trying. Too much tv and movies you watch.
LOL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post

I was kidding
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
*Pineapples
GAH!!!
Quote:
*pineapple
GAH!!! X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Never take Chris seriously
This!! ^^^^
Old 08-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
I say take her on a nice skiing trip up in Alaska?
LOL!! no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post

for the ban. but how do you ban him if you are eaten by a shark?.
Im a mod. We have special powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'd say go to the big island or kauai for the best sights/stuff to do (IMHO) the best beaches are on the big island (also IMHO)
Kauai is the most "country" like island, and the greenest, big island offers the best tourist stuff to do, without the whole overdone tourist bs

If you go to the BI, look into staying at the waikoloa resorts or the keauhou sheraton.
Ask the locals where the foods at, they all know the best spots
great info! Thanks Cody! Im still not sure if we want the Big Island experiance, or if we want somthing more laid back. Im afraid we're gonna stand out like "tourists", and I dont want that. I would really like to learn more about the local culture. I have no idea about hawaii 'cept from TV and the movies. Are you sure I wont get eaten by a shark?