Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

WTS:brand new OEM silver streak mica door handles

Old 09-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
WTS:brand new OEM silver streak mica door handles

bought this off of TRDParts4U.com. for reg. cab or access cab. also comes with key hole cover. I think it fits any year Tacoma. if you check out their site it's 82$, that's without shipping. I'm not sure how much the local dealership charges for it. selling it for 60$ locally(Oahu). lmk