New Guy in Oahu!

Old 10-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy in Oahu!

whats up! well im not new to TW but new to this region ive always a ton of tacos her and just wana say whats up to the peeps here and hope to see ya rolling
Old 10-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
Aight
Marines:
ahh man bro i like it it's been real nice, through RECON like nothing guy checked me said nice truck and pow like that lol it was nice. now to get safety check and DMV nut thats going to wait till Mon.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the 808 state. were you at ehukai beach park (banzai pipeline) this morning? i thought i saw your taco parked there.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #8
Aight
Marines:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Welcome to the islands!
thanks bro. thats a nice truck you got man its sweet LOTS OF TIME AND WORK EHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
Welcome to the 808!
bro i your truck is real nice man Love them rims LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
WELCOME TO TW bro!!
thanks man i been on TW for a bit but new to hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
welcome to the 808 state. were you at ehukai beach park (banzai pipeline) this morning? i thought i saw your taco parked there.
na man i chilled at home all day thats across the island for me im in hawaii kai. i had a lazy sunday. then i got my butt off the couch and washed the truck.

i tell you guys there are a lot of SWEET Tacos here but not much forum activity. i think im going to add a TW sticker to my truck and Rep it. what yall think
Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #9
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
So ya survives the Tsunami to become a TW member! Congrats and welcome!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
na man i chilled at home all day thats across the island for me im in hawaii kai. i had a lazy sunday. then i got my butt off the couch and washed the truck.
I saw your truck in the safeway/longs parking lot on friday. Looks great. I like the BHLM. My buddy and I were checking out under your fenders a little. You get any rubbing with that setup? I also live hawaii kai, but my stock truck blends into the background...
Old 10-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
IBF (In before Frank)

Welcome to TW!
Old 10-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
bro i your truck is real nice man Love them rims LOL

Eh those look familiar.....lol

Yeah im hoping i get my TW sticker soon i wanna run one. I don't think i ever seen one here on Oahu
Old 10-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #15
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Welcome!

Too bad we couldn't have one big statewide meet...that would be pretty badass
No shit....That would be cherry!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #16
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the islands Juan and btw beautiful taco
Old 10-30-2012, 01:31 AM   #17
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
No shit....That would be cherry!
Gotta bring back da superferry! Took my car back home to Maui once. It was awesome driving your own car on another island instead or renting one.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Recon passed you with those tires on
Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 AM   #19
Aight
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
So ya survives the Tsunami to become a TW member! Congrats and welcome!
ha i know right lol what a welcome HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I saw your truck in the safeway/longs parking lot on friday. Looks great. I like the BHLM. My buddy and I were checking out under your fenders a little. You get any rubbing with that setup? I also live hawaii kai, but my stock truck blends into the background...
ha thanks man yeah i was making a quick run lol if your looking to get the BHLM hit up aisianant
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/member.php?u=48438
let him know i sent you and he will hook it up. and na i dont rub i thought i would but it doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
IBF (In before Frank)

Welcome to TW!
thanks man i been on TW for a bit just moved to honolulu lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Same here trying to get a sticker too time to get more Hawaii and Maui guys to actually sign up then rather lurk the threads so we can have a meet atleast.

I just get bored of looking at the same truck so I try to always do something different think next is to finally do my door speakers and amp that I have sitting
yeah we need to rep it bro lol ...
man do it lol just dont blow out your windows like my cuz did HA

Quote:
Welcome!

bro that would be sick.. a gang of tacos rolling deep HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupuleUlua View Post
Welcome to the islands Juan and btw beautiful taco
thanks man im loving it here ha just gotta find a sweet job lol any one no on one? HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Wow! Recon passed you with those tires on
yeah man lol i ended up going to lex brodies to get the alignment no one else did it lol but they hooked it up real good