Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

TSUNAMI WARNING

Old 10-28-2012, 02:29 AM   #101
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like everyone is okay? Where's our pineapple?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:40 AM   #102
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
babytruck, I have no idea why but your dancing smily face bugs me. He strikes me as a smug asshole. Why is he always dancing, he is always happy, makes me think something is up....that is all
Old 10-28-2012, 02:40 AM   #103
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Hey fuck you, and fuck off.

The last one killed a man, and family friends of ours lost all that they owned.
Bad rep and a that shitty post. You're a full DB tonight. No shit it's "serious". It's a possible fucking tsunami. You mad cuz your truck isn't in the banner anyone.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #104
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Local news here is reporting no signs of large waves here yet , 50cm waves off Langara Island

I didn't feel the quake but my lights dimmed a couple times
Oz your light has been dim for years....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
damn

earthquakes and tsunamis on the west coast

super storm on the east coast

did dec 21 show up earlier than expected??
This
Good luck to all n be safe
Old 10-28-2012, 02:52 AM   #105
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Bad rep and a that shitty post. You're a full DB tonight. No shit it's "serious". It's a possible fucking tsunami. You mad cuz your truck isn't in the banner anyone.
there's a line between humor/sarcasm and general shit posts

"Praise jesus!", when there was a tsunami that decimated an entire nation, one that damaged a lot of the Big island; in a thread about an upcoming one, I don't find funny.
if there was lots of damage and lives lost, how fucking funny would that have been?
it's like if there was a thread about someone's sister undergoing a surgery, there's a low chance of complications, but the chance is still there.
If I posted "haha, hope she dies! " would I be a douchebag?

it's not neg rep, it's neutral. Neuty me back if it makes you feel better.

I know this is the internet, and don't hate me forever; I just did not like that post.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #106
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

update:
Tsunami was smaller than predicted, no damage reported statewide, though there's still wave activity on the big island
all-clear has not been given yet

sorry I didnt post....went to make dinner.
all I had to eat today was a banana and bowl of cereal
Old 10-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #107
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear. Be safe till the all clear.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #108
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
there's a line between humor/sarcasm and general shit posts

"Praise jesus!", when there was a tsunami that decimated an entire nation, one that damaged a lot of the Big island; in a thread about an upcoming one, I don't find funny.
if there was lots of damage and lives lost, how fucking funny would that have been?
it's like if there was a thread about someone's sister undergoing a surgery, there's a low chance of complications, but the chance is still there.
If I posted "haha, hope she dies! " would I be a douchebag?

it's not neg rep, it's neutral. Neuty me back if it makes you feel better.

I know this is the internet, and don't hate me forever; I just did not like that post.
I didn't mean it in a "I'm glad" sort of way. I meant it like "pray they're gonna be alright".

PRAISE JESUS!
Old 12-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #109

Quote:
wonderland had the greatest timing

t-1 hour
Really?
Someone greyboxed me with "douche bitch" for this post and didnt leave a name?
Lol
Old 12-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
I was like what another one! Then realize old thread lol
haha yeah

someone waited two months to greybox me. wtf
Old 12-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #112

Quote:
Really?
Someone greyboxed me with "douche bitch" for this post and didnt leave a name?
Lol
it's getting better!

"douche bitch bump" box

Someone's butthurt.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #113
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm

I didn't realize we allowed whining about rep

Old 12-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #114
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Hmmm

I didn't realize we allowed whining about rep

????

Nahh.... he got a grey box in the mail from his ex gf, otherwise known as "douche bitch"
Old 12-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #115

I just find it interesting someone dug 2 months into my posts, and hit it in a thread giving other members a heads up about a tsunami.

hilarious.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #118
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just find it interesting someone dug 2 months into my posts, and hit it in a thread giving other members a heads up about a tsunami.

hilarious.
you must be new here

welcome to TW