Notices

Howzit! New to TW but.....

Old 10-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit! New to TW but.....

Not to Hawaii or Tacoma's. My name is Jesse and I am the TTORA-Hawaii President. Thought I would come over here and see how things are going....Oh, and I own a 05 Taco double cab TRD Off-Road Prerunner. It's basically all stock and will probably remain that way for a while. (only for a little while)

My other toy is my 86 4runner that I just swapped a 1uzfe into. I have also put one ton axles, dual cases, 2000 taco R-150f trans, 42" Pitbull Rockers, an exo cage, DIY beadlocks, and a lot of blood and sweat into it.
How it started

On stock H2 wheels and tires

Trip to Peacock Flats before the body work and cage

Last wheeling trip with the Mercedes turbo diesel that I originally swapped in.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Looks like you know how to have fun
Old 10-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #3

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my previous 4x4's

Here is my old 05 Taco TRD Off-Road 4x4. It had 2.0 SAW's then I took them out and put the Bil 5100's, 285/75/16 Cooper Discovery II's, sliders, and a custom skit plate.

My old FJ62 with a spring over and 38 TSL SX's

And my cousins 4runner that I owned for a little while.

Ooops!

Old 10-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm digging all those rides. Welcome
Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 AM   #9
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! and nice 4 runner!
Old 10-31-2012, 01:23 AM   #10
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures. Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 10-31-2012, 10:42 AM   #12

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I try to have fun, but school is taking up all my time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
my truck's been repping those TTORA-HI stickers I bought from you all over the big island
Awesome! I need to get more made and I was thinking of making a new design too.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #13

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got some last minute camping in at Peacock Flats.
It was wet on the way up and with a cool breeze. I decided to not use my 4wd to get to the campground just to make it a more entertaining. Even aired up and in 2WD these tires work awesome!

Nana Approves!

A little beach afterwards to wash the mud off of us.