Notices

Maui craiglist find: Camburg U.C.A.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Nice find!
These should sell fast for the right price.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
There was a new set on BI for $500 couple weeks ago. I need me a set of these..or AllPros(but to think I could straight front the truck for the same price!?)
Old 11-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #7
Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah my friend had the axle for my truck said I could have it but didn't feel like cutting off all my ifs stuff then welding perches but manual hubs is action
Do it!!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #9
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha I was close to doing it 4link but this my dd cause my yellow beast is still down in the works gotta fix that first
Brah, there was so many times when i'd be drinking and looking at a 4 link kit on a Dodge, then looking back at my truck, then realizing all I needed to do was get the front and back kits for a dodge, grab the axles off my f350, then weld the mounts on the axles...and slowly figure out where I want everything. I mean, ive got the steering off my f350, can shorten the drag link and make it work on a 86-95 s box...then once that's done..go and order coil overs, weld mounts for it..and pretty much be done. oh, and make new brake lines. One thing that really keeps me back is not knowing the driveshaft angle and placement. I dont even have a 4wd....
My friend just gave me a 2wd 83...may run, may not. he bought it for the bed and it was driven 40+ miles home a year back. I kinda got a lot of shit laying around, gotta clean up. I can get 16x8 procomps on low pros for $250...ive already got a handful of 79-83 stuff. Damn it man....