View Poll Results: When/where?
DECEMBER 22, Parker Ranch Center 7 58.33%
DECEMBER 22, Old Kona Airport 2 16.67%
DECEMBER 29, Parker Ranch Center 0 0%
DECEMBER 29, Old Kona Airport 1 8.33%
Other/Other - discuss in thread 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
BIG ISLAND MEET/GREET/CRUISE

So it's that time again guys, to try to get the BI's first TW meet/greet together

I'm not sure about the high school scheds, but UH schools are off from the week of the 14th to the 7th, and personally I'm gonna be back on island from the 15th

looks like the best dates are the saturdays (because people still work, I'm assuming) of the 22nd and the 29th of December

The main thing is going to be where to meet up. I figure waimea is more of a midpoint between Kona and Hilo, and I don't mean to be partial to kona side but I think a cruise around kona side would be more scenic than around hilo.

So I'm throwing up the options of meeting up at parker ranch center, or the Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area

both have ample space to park and BS. Parker center has places to grab food, and the old kona airport has TONS of space to park and check out the trucks.

We can BS in here about where you guys want to cruise to, since the island aint that big anyways

Update!:
Votes are in, gotta get this solid ASAP, so I'm gonna close the poll

MEET INFO:

DECEMBER 22
11:30 AM

Waimea, Parker Ranch Center

So spread the word!
We're gonna meet up in waimea, then cruise on over to kona side, to the old airport

Note:

I've spoken with Bob and will have 15+ TW and a few TTORA-HAWAII stickers on hand, and will be passing them out for free to those who want at the meet

Old 11-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Old Airport sounds good to me, but Parker Ranch Center may be a good one..shoot the cruise over Kohala Mntn Rd or go straight down to Kawaiahae, maybe Hapuna(or Hapuna Pt), or watchu was thinkin? Not much spots to really pull over and cruise with choke people.
Hilos not all that bad...I kinda like cruising all the back roads along the hama side. Ahualoa, Onomea, Ookala, Honolii...you know, all those back roads.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I will be there the weekend of jan 5-6th
but that's the day I leave

I'll text you
Old 11-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #7

looks like the 22nd is going to be the day to go,

I kinda just realized...we can meet in waimea then drive to the old A
Old 11-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
looks like the 22nd is going to be the day to go,

I kinda just realized...we can meet in waimea then drive to the old A
yessssss......
Old 11-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #9

but still, I'm willing to drive out to waimea to cruise around town with you guys

heard the gas price is coming down over there
Old 11-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #12
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
better than the 4.80 it was not too long ago...

Time to whore this thread around facebook
Will Do! BTW Add me... Kimo Chow. I'm Lawson& Chris' friend
Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
Will Do! BTW Add me... Kimo Chow. I'm Lawson& Chris' friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADtaco09 View Post
The 22nd would be great.
We should set a time, maybe 11ish since it's about a 2 hour drive from pahoa. Haha
And we can have some lunch right when we meet up.
11:30 gives early people a good time to show up early and late people till noon

I'll add it to the OP