Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Operation recon. Maui/any got tickets?

Old 11-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Ahshiet, I've read about it. The cops arrested a photographer while taking pictures of them busting/ticketing a modified truck. Maybe they trying to have Maui get recon too?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
if recon spreads to maui....
it's only a matter of time until it spreads to the other islands

then we're all boned.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
If they have wheels like this, I understand why. Fashion police.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #13
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
That's stupid. I don't live there but it makes me mad that you guys can't modify sheet because it disturbs other people. Who gives a f***?! Mind your own damn business.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously tho wat about these fkn street bikes and Harleys that share the same road....they're loud as fuck!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #16
Wizard Sleeve Master
Amo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Amo-cat3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Word. I can see if it was loud no cats then maybe but stock TRD catback
I've been running around with no cats, urd y pipe, and mbrp exhaust and luckily no police action on my side yet. 700 bones, must of been a rookie. Did you have to go to court or did you just pay and get it out of the way.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #17
Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if you guys have been reading around but a lot people have been complaining and sending letters to the maui news.

Here's a link to an article about how lifted trucks are dangerous.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content...id/567511.html
Old 12-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #18
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junya808 View Post
I don't know if you guys have been reading around but a lot people have been complaining and sending letters to the maui news.

Here's a link to an article about how lifted trucks are dangerous.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content...id/567511.html
thats stupid, they're cracking down because lifting the vehicle alters the center of gravity.

tell them to start going after the fat people on motorcyles. because their fat ass alters the center of gravity. PFFT!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #19
Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
It's funny that theirs only 3 documented incidents vs how many countless of drunk driving and under the influence traffic accidents.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #20
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Don't mind the tweaked trying to steal parts off my Tacoma in my drive way or the guy who stole my 80 4x4 truck from the mall or the boy who stole my sisters dirt bike but that don't matter cause they out bustin' me for tints,tires,exhaust,mud flaps and front plate.

And I went to the accident in haiku where the 12yr old boy past away to recover the truck it was an accident,they happen every day here on our roads.