Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Maui:spotted thread

Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #22
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shoots thanks, that's what I got now and have my stealies on the side waiting for tires.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #26
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery

that belong to anyone? friend of mine spotted it while on maui this past sunday (not sure which part however).
Old 07-03-2013, 03:50 AM   #30
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted Costco this after noon got what look Like rear diff armor and allpro sliders with filler plates!! Pretty nice and a sick monkey bedside decal!??

Old 07-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #31
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyspice View Post
Spotted Costco this after noon got what look Like rear diff armor and allpro sliders with filler plates!! Pretty nice and a sick monkey bedside decal!??

Lmfao! That was me I was looking at your truck seen the sliders lift and km2s and damn clean truck with some good ground clearance! I. Would have said what up but was rushing to go to a dinner and the stalled truck at the pump wasn't helping

As for the armor it's a Nissan frontier rear diff skid I got off Craig's and the sliders are BAMF bolt on sliders Jerry sells here on TW and the sticker was made here locally and cut with 3M black reflective vinyl

What you running for lift on your truck?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #32
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I was like 95 percent sure it was ur truck ha I never say hi I thought it would be funny to post a pic on this thread instead ha

Who's Jerry?? And how is 1320 shop? I've heard some about them.

I've been going Imm and Matt has been good to me on all the parts I need.

I'm running saw 2.0 on the front. And Dakar leaf pack with icon vs 2.0 shocks on the rear and 33x10.5. Waiting on a allpro rear bumper to come in from Imm.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #33
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry aka BAMF is vendor on tacoma world sells armor like sliders and some sick diff skids and LCA skid and sliders he's located it Cali but well worth it and he does have some good sales here and there on his products

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...l-fabrication/

1320 is a good shop they can do basic repairs and do custom builds too I know alot of people that go through IMM too.1320 they do there best to price match too
Old 07-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #34
808DAKINE is on a distinguished road

Name: Kai
808DAKINE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Jerry aka BAMF is vendor on tacoma world sells armor like sliders and some sick diff skids and LCA skid and sliders he's located it Cali but well worth it and he does have some good sales here and there on his products

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...l-fabrication/

1320 is a good shop they can do basic repairs and do custom builds too I know alot of people that go through IMM too.1320 they do there best to price match too
Ill be dropping my truck by 1320 next week to get my stuff installed. #excited
Old 08-11-2013, 04:07 AM   #37
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz
iRep8OH8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Saw this nice thing at the airport!
hahaha watchout I going post all the tacos at the OGG parking lot LOL
Old 08-17-2013, 04:51 AM   #40
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz