Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

My LED gauge cluster swap done>>>CHEEE

Old 12-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
My LED gauge cluster swap done>>>CHEEE

did my gauge cluster last night... here's some pics... complete with needles done too...
Attached Thumbnails
My LED gauge cluster swap done>>>CHEEE-img_1471.jpg  
Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
love it. i’m want to do green and red. and x2 wish mine was styled like that.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
that looks really good!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #6
TACO's anyone???

Thanks, wasn't that hard, just gotta be careful not to heat um up too much. And get a soldering iron with a needle point. And remember which way the led u took off was facing. The only work in one direction
Old 12-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #7
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Damn I want the clear needles and some killer LEDs, retro headlights ,led light bar,LT kit damn tacoma world makes life feel too damn short! Mods>life span lol
lamo. i know what you mean man. but no LT or anything for me. maybe just a good 3Ē lift and some armer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
Thanks, wasn't that hard, just gotta be careful not to heat um up too much. And get a soldering iron with a needle point. And remember which way the led u took off was facing. The only work in one direction
i need to get on this. i have just been lazy about ordering the ledís dad has a soldering iron and iím pretty good at using it.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:11 AM   #8
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you saying you really want the new style gauge face...

visit: http://www.blackcatcustom.com/toyota_tacoma.htm

Old 12-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #9
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
For those of you saying you really want the new style gauge face...

visit: http://www.blackcatcustom.com/toyota_tacoma.htm

nice. thanks for link. added to my reading list.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #10
TACO's anyone???

check out the thread on gauge swaps in the lighting section of the garage forum lists. If you have any questions the guru is Jerez. Super helpful, cool dude. anything you want to know just ask, he'll respond. there's pics and stuff all through that thread.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #11
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
check out the thread on gauge swaps in the lighting section of the garage forum lists. If you have any questions the guru is Jerez. Super helpful, cool dude. anything you want to know just ask, he'll respond. there's pics and stuff all through that thread.
+1 I live right next to Rodger (Jerez) and he is really really good at these. I've watched him do many of them and they look great. Every color combo you could imagine
Old 12-17-2012, 01:44 AM   #12
TACO's anyone???

Next retro... wanna do some halos for my heads and fogs... any suggestions? was looking at the oracle site for the colorshift halos for high and low lights... have you done these before? do they only require one controller?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #13
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! Sweet taco Moihunta. Is that 62's in your pix?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #14
TACO's anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupuleUlua View Post
Looks awesome! Sweet taco Moihunta. Is that 62's in your pix?
Yeah, I think that's what it's called? 64's something like that.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
If I ever go in there an see ya I stop by n wave. Might try an go in Mihira's in a few weeks but you know how that area goes never know where you end up.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #16
TACO's anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupuleUlua View Post
If I ever go in there an see ya I stop by n wave. Might try an go in Mihira's in a few weeks but you know how that area goes never know where you end up.
rajah dat. u neva kno? good luck in the new year... big bait=big fish