Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Things for sale off my truck!

Old 12-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 12-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #22
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
$20 for 2 redline struts?
Old 12-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question, fabtech lifts come with 3" blocks stock in the kit correct?
Old 12-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #24
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Quick question, fabtech lifts come with 3" blocks stock in the kit correct?
Yes! But the Fabtech can be cranked up in the front and that's when you'd need these 4" blocks. That is also what I made the Spacer plates for! They will give an additional 1" of lift without messing with the range of travel of the Fabtech struts.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #26
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
How bad would shipping be on the LR UCAs to the CONUS?
Old 12-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #28
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the red line struts. Shipped to 12446. Just a quote and paypal it to you when I get price. Thanks
Old 12-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #29
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Are the mirrors powered, non-painted textured black, and in good shape (not faded, scratched up, or cracked)? I'm interested in those and the SpiderTrax if shipping wouldn't be killer to 70056. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind about mirrors; I just saw that they're glass only - I'm looking for whole assemblies. Still want the SpiderTrax though!
Old 12-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #30
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Da_da View Post
Are the mirrors powered, non-painted textured black, and in good shape (not faded, scratched up, or cracked)? I'm interested in those and the SpyderTrax if shipping wouldn't be killer to 70056. Thanks!
This is only the Glass. No housings. I removed these when I installed the Muth mirrors.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #31

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
I will take the red line struts. Shipped to 12446. Just a quote and paypal it to you when I get price. Thanks
Shipping will be $10

My PayPal is toku58@hawaii.rr.com Remember you need to cover the 3% PayPal fees.

Mahalo!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #33
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Can you include the fender brackets?
Old 12-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #35
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
It's the only part I can not order from red line. It is the part that you attach the rod to that is not on the hood. If you can get them it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #36
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
You got money
Old 12-25-2012, 08:59 AM   #39
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
SpiderTrax spacers are back up FS. These are great high quality spacers.
I'll take them! Any problems w/ them? Also, how much for shipping to 70056? Thanks!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #40

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Da_da View Post
I'll take them! Any problems w/ them? Also, how much for shipping to 70056? Thanks!
No problems with them. Great spacers! I would keep them but the Tundra is a 5 bolt pattern.
Shipping for them should be $20.