Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Things for sale off my truck!

Old 12-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Things for sale off my truck!

-stock silver radio w/bezel $80 Shipped

-Aluminum strut spacer plates $10

-Total Chaos bushing risers $20

-Gauge cluster with white LED's (But the Tach is broken) I used this as a loaner for people who wanted their lights changed. $40

-(1) 17x9" Centerline Eclipse rim (Was for a spare) $60

Adding:
-stock Tacoma side mirrors L & R . $20 Glass only No housing.

-CV Boot kit $20 NEW!!

Coil spacers: $10
These will yield 1" of lift to your front end

Total Chaos Spacers. (This is designed for DB lifts that use TC's) $20
I have 3 sets. Spacers alone for $20, and spacers with the longer bolts (1 set only) $40

Tach does not work the needle isn't attached to anything. Gauge lights are blue and needles are white. The Potentiometer needs to be replaced. I believe that the odometer has less then 100 mile on it.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of seat covers please. Gonna forward them to the girlfriend for Xmas. Haha
Old 12-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to sell just the fronts? I understand if not.

Exactly the way I'd have the covers made if I was buying new. Good choice.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Are you willing to sell just the fronts? I understand if not.

Exactly the way I'd have the covers made if I was buying new. Good choice.
Well I'd like to see if I could sell it as a set first.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #6

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
10-4. Shoot me a PM if you decide to seperate 'em. Goodluck with sale.

Hope you stick around TW!
Old 12-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
foolsgold09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
foolsgold09's Tacoma Gallery
Hello sir. Is that a set of 2 d rings?
Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
dibs on the seatcovers, I only need the fronts and will sell the rears to someone else, I am in So cal
Old 12-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #11
foolsgold09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
foolsgold09's Tacoma Gallery
Do the rings fit snug inside the mount bracket? Or in other words do they rattle at all going over bumps?
Old 12-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #12

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrillA View Post
dibs on the seatcovers, I only need the fronts and will sell the rears to someone else, I am in So cal
I'll check on shipping, and let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsgold09 View Post
Do the rings fit snug inside the mount bracket? Or in other words do they rattle at all going over bumps?
The front pair don't rotate. But the rear rotate like the stock ones. The rings them selves are free to flip back and forth. But I've never noticed any noise. To make them flip just from driving? Only if your truck goes airborne. The rings are thick.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #13
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
intrested in the spacers..Do you have to seperate the struts from the coil to install?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #14

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
intrested in the spacers..Do you have to seperate the struts from the coil to install?
These spacers go on top of the coils head cap but may require longer studs.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #15
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
These spacers go on top of the coils head cap but may require longer studs.

where do you get them from?

who makes these spacers?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to sell the two slightly used LR ball joints?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #18

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Willing to sell the two slightly used LR ball joints?
Hoping to sell everything as set. You can buy buy the set and just sell the rest.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #19

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Adding:
-stock Tacoma side mirrors L & R . $20
-Toyota 7 pin tow harness Complete. $80
-Redline stainless hood struts 2ea. $20
-CV Boot kit $20
-Toyota rubber hitch cover $5