Notices

In need of a Saftey Inspection.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
B3AS7808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
B3AS7808's Tacoma Gallery
In need of a Saftey Inspection.

i replaced my rear stock bumper with my saftey on it yesterday with a elite offroad bumper and need a new inspection done. I am lugging around my stock bumper in the truck bed with the current saftey inspection on it just in case I get pulled over, it expires in 4 days. Also looking for some LED lights for the License plate lights. I have the stock lights ziptied underneath the truck bed until I can find something that will fit this bumper and I can drill some holes.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3AS7808 View Post
i replaced my rear stock bumper with my saftey on it yesterday with a elite offroad bumper and need a new inspection done. I am lugging around my stock bumper in the truck bed with the current saftey inspection on it just in case I get pulled over, it expires in 4 days. Also looking for some LED lights for the License plate lights. I have the stock lights ziptied underneath the truck bed until I can find something that will fit this bumper and I can drill some holes.
Most gas stations can do your safety.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #3
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Most gas stations can do your safety.
Not in his case.....
Old 12-31-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Not in his case.....

Recon for a bumper? If that's the case you might need a little more than 4 days otherwise most auto places will do your safety. I used to go to a shell on King in and out in 5 mins.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:26 AM   #5
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I used these for my license plate lights. They are pretty bright and really cheap http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s00_i00

As for safety, i have no idea what that is.

Products Discussed in this Thread