Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

A little help here from the locals...

Old 01-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
A little help here from the locals...

Please?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tra...waii-help.html
Old 01-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
That's the island I haven't been to yet...but I do want to experience this.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
as for where to stay...i dont know...but theres alot of things to do there....one of the best islands to sight see.... waimea canyon, fern grotto, sleeping giant, hamuras etc.... if possible spend a couple days of one side of the island... and a couple of days on the other....you cant do a full around the island trip because the island roads is like a horse shoe...it ends on both sides....hope you have fun...ALOHA!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0sing808 View Post
as for where to stay...i dont know...but theres alot of things to do there....one of the best islands to sight see.... waimea canyon, fern grotto, sleeping giant, hamuras etc.... if possible spend a couple days of one side of the island... and a couple of days on the other....you cant do a full around the island trip because the island roads is like a horse shoe...it ends on both sides....hope you have fun...ALOHA!!!
Thanks!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
come on down! to get to that water fall you have to take a heli thats wai'ale'ale! there are boat tours that take you to Na Pali, also ATV's to see the private lands, most other places can get to by car. North shore is a nice place to stay if you got the cash! other than that the south shore is nice also an not so pricey, on the west side you can stay at the waimea cottages really nice place! Theres sum back roads in Kokee you can get to with a jeep rental but watch for rain the place gets real slick and no cell fone service up there! Hope you enjoy ALOHA!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
That's the island I haven't been to yet...but I do want to experience this.
Yes! I will be hiking to the top of that one day. I know where the trail starts